Treasures of the Undead Lords Rewards are on The NPC Check them out!

Comments

• MmMmJakeMmMmJake Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    @Kyronix why the favoritism for ATL? i mean, they're all shard bound, why not let us pvp for the arties on every shard like the khaldun event?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    MmMmJake said:
    @ Kyronix why the favoritism for ATL? i mean, they're all shard bound, why not let us pvp for the arties on every shard like the khaldun event?

Did you log into ATL to see how it was in Tram? It was literally packed from shard up to shard down. I went on to a few other shards around 3pm EST and Deceit Tram was dead (no pun intended). 

Didn't you know most people (according to the Legacy shard discussions) don't like PvP anyway :)

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    @Kyronix requests for Fel deceit to open on LS.   Open so we can find something to kill in tram. Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    keven2002 said:
    MmMmJake said:
    @ Kyronix why the favoritism for ATL? i mean, they're all shard bound, why not let us pvp for the arties on every shard like the khaldun event?

Didn't you know most people (according to the Legacy shard discussions) don't like PvP anyway :)

I understand the Atlantic situation. :)

I would like to point out, as others are mentioning, there is a good PvP community on Europa who would love it to be open in Felucca on Europa also.

• DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix requests for Fel deceit to open on LS.   Open so we can find something to kill in tram. Thanks
    Yes I 2nd this along with most guilds on the shard.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    interesting factoid, the fel spawn paragons drop chests
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• ValisValis Posts: 45
    Mervyn said:
    interesting factoid, the fel spawn paragons drop chests

So do tram.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    @Kyronix why not open TOD on Fel for all shards.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    there is no npc artifact trader outside fel deceit, so you must transfer the artifacts onto a blue to hand them in
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• KickstandKickstand Posts: 34
    edited October 2020
    popps said:
    Seth said:
    It is nice, Tram or Fel whatever less important. Most important thing now is we need a petition and vote to extend this event for at least 3 months. I don't think I have enough time to farm much within a month. Have to work and other commitments, we are no school kids.

Furthermore, the rewards are shard bound. If we need to get it on other shards that we also play occasionally, there is not enough time to get it there.
    Most important thing now is we need a petition and vote to extend this event for at least 3 months.
    Absolutely !

I'd say let it run for 6 months !!

There is way too many cool items to get especially, for all those New and Returning players who missed the Events awarding them in the past and, thus, who have none of them.

And it is not like making points is that quick.... so, in order to be able to get at least 1 of each item, some 1,500 points (moreless) need to be earned which it takes considerable time.

Furthermore, as we all know, they are all "Shard Bound" items thus, all players wanting or needing them on several Shards, will need to earn their points on multiple Shards and this will further make it a much longer work.

That is why I am suggesting to let it run for 6 months.

@ Mesanna , @ Kyronix , @ Bleak , can we please get the Treasures of the Undead Lords content run for way longer then a mere 1 month ?

Thanks !
    No...this is a halloween event not an all holiday event. It shouldn't even go into november if you ask me but it was started a week and a half late so I understand the push into november. This should stay the 1 month for the month of halloween.

You guys beg all the time for stuff to be shard bound. Now you've got it and complain about the dungeon being too crowded and the drop rates too low...deal with it. You got what you asked for.

Now maybe you will realize that shard bound stuff isn't good when you have a limited supply...
  • keven2002 said:
    MmMmJake said:

Did you log into ATL to see how it was in Tram? It was literally packed from shard up to shard down. I went on to a few other shards around 3pm EST and Deceit Tram was dead (no pun intended). 

Shard bound reward items for events on Atlantic = crowded day and night...deal with it and stop complaining.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited October 2020

So yesterday when i looked there was a first aid belt for 30 points which seems to of disappeared?  Anyone else still see it?  Also the ONLY two items that say shard bound are the invasion scroll and the tome, NFI why, as who on earth needs those to be shard bound?  So I am either missing something or something changed. Or the EC is totally messed up and I am not seeing what  you guys are. As you see the tool tip for Epaulettes does NOT say shard bound.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    I have not exchanged any rewards yet but if they are not shard bound them great! Who was the one spreading they are shard bound.. 

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Seth said:
    I have not exchanged any rewards yet but if they are not shard bound them great! Who was the one spreading they are shard bound.. 

they are shard-bound.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:
    Seth said:

they are shard-bound.

Thanks, I just found another screen capture too, so they are all shard bound.
  • Can you open Europa Fel for this please
    @MissE ; They removed the belts because they did not have the 10% healing bonus. They will return when fixed.

The rewards that use the dynamic system will all be shard bound.  They say it will make the small shards grow.  LS has grown because a lot of players returned.  Now they cant do content and sell their items in a market that flows so they are pretty angry about cost of scrolls and other items since they lost a way to make gold.  The regulars are doing the content so they dont need to buy stuff.  I do not see how shard bound drops is going to make players stay when they can not use the shopping hub of Atlantic.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Pawain said:
    @ MissE  They removed the belts because they did not have the 10% healing bonus. They will return when fixed.

The rewards that use the dynamic system will all be shard bound.  They say it will make the small shards grow.  LS has grown because a lot of players returned.  Now they cant do content and sell their items in a market that flows so they are pretty angry about cost of scrolls and other items since they lost a way to make gold.  The regulars are doing the content so they dont need to buy stuff.  I do not see how shard bound drops is going to make players stay when they can not use the shopping hub of Atlantic.
    @Pawain Seen epaulettes were selling for a plat on Atlantic earlier lol. And someone had epaulettes trying to sell for 500m on europa. Even with shardbound.... Everyone copies atlantic prices... Sometimes marks it up more.
    Yup I saw they are trying to get high prices now for the epaulets. This is a good example of how players on small shards are going to be taken out of the market place. If the epaulets are going to stabilize at 300M in a few months.  That means these drops would be worth 3M gold each. 

People on Atlantic would pay that price right now. Are players on small shards going to pay that much for the drops?  Or for the item?  I doubt it. Small shards have regular players that  do the events.  I am not going to pay 1M per drop when I can get my own. @popps are you going to help players on your shard by buying drops for 5M each or the epaulet for 500M?  These players could have taken the drops or items to Atlantic and sold them so they can buy gear and scrolls for their toons.  @popps are you going to step in and help them get scrolls and gear? You think shard bound is good.  Tell that to a player who collects 200 drops and cant take them to a shard where they have value.  Shard bound is going to be a boon to RMT. The only way for a returning player to make gold now is being removed. Who is going to step up and buy the epaulet for 500M in bulk on small shards?  Scrolls still cost the same, armor still costs the same. Returning player heads straight to RMT site.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Pawain you know that you can move your points right? Farm any shard you like turn them in and then transfer and pick your reward its not that hard with shard shields.
    Yikes that sounds unintended.  The returners don't have shields. I want 5 of the SSI versions so I will not have spare points to travel with. Another boost for the old guard.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Pawain said:
    Yup I saw they are trying to get high prices now for the epaulets. This is a good example of how players on small shards are going to be taken out of the market place. If the epaulets are going to stabilize at 300M in a few months.  That means these drops would be worth 3M gold each. 

People on Atlantic would pay that price right now. Are players on small shards going to pay that much for the drops?  Or for the item?  I doubt it. Small shards have regular players that  do the events.  I am not going to pay 1M per drop when I can get my own. @ popps are you going to help players on your shard by buying drops for 5M each or the epaulet for 500M?  These players could have taken the drops or items to Atlantic and sold them so they can buy gear and scrolls for their toons.  @ popps are you going to step in and help them get scrolls and gear? You think shard bound is good.  Tell that to a player who collects 200 drops and cant take them to a shard where they have value.  Shard bound is going to be a boon to RMT. The only way for a returning player to make gold now is being removed. Who is going to step up and buy the epaulet for 500M in bulk on small shards?  Scrolls still cost the same, armor still costs the same. Returning player heads straight to RMT site.
    This is with every new item, AT FIRST their price is way high then, as more and more get it into the game the price goes way down.

YES, Shard Bound is a Blessing, I have no doubt for that and I will never stop thanking the Developers for doing that !!

Thanks @Mesanna , @Kyronix , @Bleak , @Misk and all of them !!
    edited October 2020
    @popps the SSI epaulet will not drop below 200M on Atlantic. It will be like a demon cameo, but limited supply.  How does this help small shards?  Again, are you going to buy the items at these prices?  Someone on Atl would.

Someone is going to move to a new shard so they can sell items for less?
    edited October 2020
    Chrille said:
    Pawain you know that you can move your points right? Farm any shard you like turn them in and then transfer and pick your reward its not that hard with shard shields.
    Really? This defeats the purpose of the drops being shard bound 

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Yes well shard bound will KILL the game.  If I can't sell stuff then there is zero point in bothering to get it.  I guess they will learn when people stop playing. Won't be my problem. But as it stands atm as you see above NONE of the items on Oce, accept the scroll and tome actually 'say' shard bound when you look at the gump.   So if they actually are then it is blantant false advertising.  I don't want crap that is shard bound it is of zero use to me.  Talk about a way to kill off any enjoyment. 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    edited October 2020
    Okay Karen.

MissE said:
    Yes well shard bound will KILL the game.  If I can't sell stuff then there is zero point in bothering to get it.  I guess they will learn when people stop playing. Won't be my problem. But as it stands atm as you see above NONE of the items on Oce, accept the scroll and tome actually 'say' shard bound when you look at the gump.   So if they actually are then it is blantant false advertising.  I don't want crap that is shard bound it is of zero use to me.  Talk about a way to kill off any enjoyment. 
    @MissE make a vote on the poll and list your reasons why to each answer.
    Mervyn said:
    Okay Karen.
    That could be said for anyone who is for shard bounding too. Not inclusive.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    @Kyronix ORIGIN spawn is broken again!!! Maybe just check it every day? 

Top 3 lvl's are no-name mobs, only lvl 4 has the named mobs :(

And no drops off lvl's 1-3

edited October 2020
    Low Pop Shard Vs Atlantic High Pop Shard Comparison:

Tried both and find that the Atlantic mobs are more than my shard. I died at least 5 times in Atlantic and 0 times on my shard.

In Atlantic, teamwork is necessary at times, if not there will be alot of OooOoo.
    When we see paragons in Atlantic its like *gasp*... so many. Lets wait for more players.

In my shard, we rather be solo, because the spawn is so scarce.
    When we see paragons on my shard, its like *yummy*... let me have it all by myself...

Completely 2 different experience.