Shard bound, what this? Not funny joke or step into the abyss?

When heart of all economic on one shard. i mean Atlantic.
This idea for destroy play for another shards.
We have shields for transfer and tokens, but we cannot bring this items on normal market and sale this for reasonable price. Why? 2020 year, many games have entire online trading platforms, where people can sell some items without game. 
But what we have - 'Shard bound'  :D
Please remove this error. 

As player, i want play on native shard and ill want to have opportunity to implement what I got.

Comments

• RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    All or nothing. Make em events shardbound. Make cameos, hair dyes shard bound. Make everything shard bound. 
  • ZedZed Posts: 33
       I think ,make  new arts shard bound- it's just an extreme and big mistake.  

This city needs a new hero !

Vendors with excellent armor and weapons are always waiting for you on Atlantic )

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    really bad decision on the new stuff to be shard bound
  • Kyronix just stated the items will remain shard bound and not be changed...few players I know as well as I are not even going to participate in the event...not even worth the time
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Good that means the low pop shard farmers will stay on their own shard and leave us alone.
    People need to stop em event item xfering too
  • Shard bound is garbage... Just like the people that put it in place.
    Put shard bound on em events. They need to now.
  • Just means that they will claim them on a character on that vendor...then transfer that character and hope that the banked points stay.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903

Shard Bound GOOD. 

VERY Good.

EXTREMELY very good.

SUPREMELY VERY GOOD.

To my opinion.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    This topic is closed
This discussion has been closed.