Treasures of the Undead Lords Rewards are on The NPC Check them out!

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
edited October 2020 in General Discussions
NPC at Deceit entry.
Looks like they listened to players.  The rewards are all the old stuff that was popular and some new stuff.

Some is very expensive!  250 points.  The new SSI Epaulet is Sweet!   Thanks @kyronix @bleak ;

Gonna Be fun!
https://uo.com/2020/10/07/treasures-of-the-undead-lords/

Some nice deco also!  Gonna be busy!
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited October 2020

10 ssi way to op for those epaulettes it should had 5 ssi another bad devs decision

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Why?  Makes it so more people can PvP?
    no test server no asking player advice....where this game is going?
    You would think yall would want things that make it easier to join PvP.  Guess not.  
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2020

I've seen the List, it is about the strongest list we could have wished for.

No Disappointment here with that List, I'll be going for it.

Like you say, some old favourites back that players have been wishing for, and a couple of new really strong ones.

Ok - my question always these days - Can EJ accounts do it? My 2 boys are playing EJ accounts while they learn the game up, and to have them in there with me would be awesome.

Ok to clarify, I'm astonished, this is the best of the bests list ever.

Even the Deco is very cool.

My other question has to be, is this available in Felucca?

It's already getting overcrowded in Trammel, the second it has kicked off, word is spreading on this one.

i cant believe they didnt add this to fel

edited October 2020
    My guild alone could have event style turnouts for this one, they really should have done a Felucca one if they haven't... The Trammies aren't going to be happy if we flood their dungeon.
  • Fortis said:
    no test server no asking player advice....where this game is going?
    They tested this with the treasures of Orcish Kin and Treasures of Deceit. 

. . .Ok - my question always these days - Can EJ accounts do it? My 2 boys are playing EJ accounts while they learn the game up, and to have them in there with me would be awesome.

I cannot remember if EJ could do Treasures of Orcish Kin or Deceit, but since it is the same system it's likely the same answer.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• qweryqwery Posts: 23
    I know this event started late in its start date.
    Will it last a long time? I honestly don't feel like I can accumulate 100 points.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2020
    I hope everyone can participate, and not just blues and those who have access to shard shields who can go to dead shards. It seems they made the turn in artifacts shard bound and not all the rewards.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

edited October 2020
    Mervyn said:
    I hope everyone can participate, and not just blues and those who have access to shard shields who can go to dead shards. It seems they made the turn in artifacts shard bound and not all the rewards.

This is a tough event, I've been on it all morning with a dexxer, possibly the best template, and got 10 drops. I do personally feel I'm getting into a nice relaxed way of doing this, I'm into the swing of it. It may be exactly the right level of toughness, it's hard to say yet.

The event is about 1 month long, 15th November I think it ends.

There are a ton of very difficult paragons, which make it very hard, death is always around the corner, this is clearly anti scripting, and working very well.

It's not available in Felucca, this is a huge shame, it's going to get seriously crowded. Multi-clienters here already.

I don't mind the toughness as such I guess... but lets see how it goes, this may be too hard for many. Maybe when we bring the guild in, it gets easier with numbers, we'll see.

I really want to know about EJ accounts for my 2 boys. Of course the easy answer, is try it myself, when they get in tonight.

• qweryqwery Posts: 23
    The difficulty level is very high.
    I feel like you need a mage with a slayer spellbook or at least a masterful sampire.
    Some tamer seems to be commanding their pets while being stealthy.
    Hmmm? That seems a bit unfair. I wonder if they'll still get MAF on them while in stealth...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    @Kyronix - Can we please remove the shard bound from the wearable items?? I just logged on to ATL (6:30am) and literally the entire dungeon is camped with multiboxers running around in between. In that hour I was able to get 3 drops in the early morning hours... it's only going to get worse as more people wake up and log on.

I don't see the issue with being able to do it on a shard where I can actually run through and kill spawn without the multiboxers spamming thunderstorm. Just as many people that have the gold will buy the items from ATL to bring home as would play the low pop shards to get turn in points. It's not like things are limited.

I'm very excited at the rewards for this event but I'm already frustrated/annoyed ad the guy running around with 4 wraiths spamming thunderstorm or auto attack with the archers.
    edited October 2020

Hi Kevin - re Atlantic - I do think if people are all going to congregate on 1 shard like they do, they need to think about the Pro's and Cons of that as such, and this is certainly 1 of the Cons, it would be a good way to spread out the action between shards if players realised that all being on Atlantic actually isn't helping them.

Another way to spread the load, would be to open Felucca up, there is a large player-base who prefer to play there. Quieter (off peak), no scripters/multi-boxers, more in control of your own destiny. Potentially the drop rate should be higher, to reflect the higher risk - and harder playstyle with no push-through and risk of pkers etc.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    It is nice, Tram or Fel whatever less important. Most important thing now is we need a petition and vote to extend this event for at least 3 months. I don't think I have enough time to farm much within a month. Have to work and other commitments, we are no school kids.

Furthermore, the rewards are shard bound. If we need to get it on other shards that we also play occasionally, there is not enough time to get it there.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Who said the difficulty level is very high? I am taking naps in between spawns.....I'm not used to Tram Deceit, there's very little spawn that I can get too...lvl 4 is all behind locked doors and I can't get to it....killing skeletons and ghouls is  :/

Killed a few rams before they started spawning in  areas I can't get to and the stealth tamers are camped out down there.

If I'm lucky I might get one item in the month this event is active unless they somehow add more spawn down there. Even on a low pop shard like Origin with 3 ppl stealth taming there's nothing I can kill lol.

BUT I'm hoping to get some armor drops at least because purple is my FAVORITE color!

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @Larisa check the upper levels, spawn is not confined to its usual spawning spots. Paragons will soon sort out the stealth tamers. Did you not do the test event in the Orc dungeon on Origin? Anything can spawn anywhere and anything can be a paragon.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    @Larisa - looks like something was wonky on Origin.  Should find better results now.  Happy Hunting!
  • Is everyone sure it's not working in Felucca? During the testing phase all the critters had to be cleared out of the dungeon before the "Treasures of" creatures would begin to spawn. Some of the dungeons in Felucca didn't start until nearly the end of the testing phase because of that.
    -Arroth
    Okay coincidence that right after I posted this, the spawn EXPLODED...not literally! And omg Paragon Ossin Ram? NOT FUN! I'm good until the disarm.....*sigh*

MUCH better! Thank you for the spawn!

Kyronix said:
    @ Larisa - looks like something was wonky on Origin.  Should find better results now.  Happy Hunting!
    YES thank you SO much! Lots of death now...for us! LOL much better <3

• RadstRadst Posts: 90
    edited October 2020

Shard Bound = Good

Spawn = better to use mini-spawn style (like the year with pumpkin king). Fill the dungeon with mini-spawns everywhere. The current rate of random mob spawn is just too slow...

Reward:
    Focusing Sash isn't worth 50 points. It was initially dropped in large quantity and isn't much desired even today. Might want to scale it down to 20, since jawbone and aid belt is rated at 30.
    Is everyone sure it's not working in Felucca? During the testing phase all the critters had to be cleared out of the dungeon before the "Treasures of" creatures would begin to spawn. Some of the dungeons in Felucca didn't start until nearly the end of the testing phase because of that.

Thanks for this post - we are testing it now, we don't have it up yet.

• Cookie said:
    Is everyone sure it's not working in Felucca? During the testing phase all the critters had to be cleared out of the dungeon before the "Treasures of" creatures would begin to spawn. Some of the dungeons in Felucca didn't start until nearly the end of the testing phase because of that.

Thanks for this post - we are testing it now, we don't have it up yet.

Good luck! I hope it works for ya.
    -Arroth
    Fortis said:

i cant believe they didnt add this to fel

Have you killed the residual spawn in Fel?  That's what Trammies had to do to make the new spawn start.
    Inaccessible monsters, this looks like a killing ground for players... ganked by monsters.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    took me a while but finally found a safe afk spot
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Suddenly I realised alot of active players on my shard :o
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 63
    Here's the list, in case anyone hasn't popped over to Deceit yet:

10 Rolled Invasion Map
    10 Infected Brambles
    15 Umbria’s Hemlock
    20 Book of Lore
    20 Demon Spirit of Morphius
    30 Serpent’s Jawbone
    30 First Aid Belt
    50 Ranger’s Cloak of Augmentation
    50 Katalkotl’s Ring
    50 Boots of Escaping
    50 Talons of Escaping
    50 Sterling Silver Ring
    50 Mask of Khal Ankur
    50 Spell Focusing Sash
    50 Pendant of Khal Ankur
    100 Lord Morphius’ Epaulettes
    100 General Lethe’s Epaulettes
    100 Lord Morphius’ Epaulettes (gargoyle)
    100 General Lethe’s Epaulettes (gargoyle)
    250 Umbria’s Spellbook
    250 Umbria’s Grimoire