Blue Cube on Siege

GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
edited October 2020 in General Discussions
Hi I went to the Black Gate Spawn yesterday evening as a tamer I worked the orcs and ogres spawn for an hour hiding while pet killed, got no cube.  I then did 1 hour of no hiding and still no cube.  I was just there again about 30 mins ago after server maintenance and killed about 20 ish of them still no cube. 
My question is the hot fix for the blue cube drop on Seige yet?   thank you

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Got one on Siege, so they are fixed now, and they drop also after you've gotten a talisman already.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Since the 'fix'  has anyone got MORE than ONE blue cube on a character. We have found we get one then no matter how long the char stays nor how many spawns they do they won't get another.

Ie took 3 chars, they all got a cube in the space of 5 seconds after killing orcs in first round, rest of the spawn they didn't get another.  I was the ONLY person there and left when it turned to fire eles as had to go out.

Later that day took 2 of those chars plus a new one along with an ally who also took three chars.  Again we were the only ones there.

His three chars got a cube, again within a few seconds of each other, my 'new' char also got one at the same time, the two who had got one that morning didn't get another.  My mate then went and got three more chars, and I took my two 'original chars' back and got 2 more 'new ones'.  His new chars then got a drop within a few mins, as did my two new ones. The char that already had one didn't get another.

We played out the spawn to the end when a few more peeps showed up, no character got a second drop.

I had one char there for 3 whole spawns to tank with a pet and that char didn't get another cube although we ran multiple 'new' chars through who did.

So has anyone got more than one cube on a char since this 'fix' or is it only one drop per char?

If so no point in doing it unless  you are there to assist someone else.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited October 2020
    MissE said:

So has anyone got more than one cube on a char since this 'fix' or is it only one drop per char?

If so no point in doing it unless  you are there to assist someone else.

I've gotten 2 on my sampire & 1 on my bard in 4 spawns, 2 of those spawns I missed the first & second levels on Lake Superior.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659