Your Halloween Bones

TimTim Posts: 790
Hi once again I'm setting up a nonprofit vendor for Named bones. As I find bones I'll toss them on him for anyone who wants a reminder of a good time that ended badly. If you find someone's bones you don't want just put them in my mail box and I'll add them to the vendor. 

My castle is located East of Vesper in the woods. You should be able to find me on vendor search, look for your name and a price of 1gp. If someone with a more convenient location wants to take it over let me know.

Now go out there and die so we have something to find  >:)

Comments

• DestinyDestiny Posts: 10
    Thank you Tim!
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Very kind of you!
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Someone came and took ALL the bones so I've shut down the exchange. The only reason I can think of for someone to do that is garbage points and I'm not going to put the effort in so some ass can be lazy. If I can think of a way to run it so people can get their bones or those of friends I'll restart it but off hand can't think of a method that is a lot of work.

To who ever took them all. If you did it for garbage point you are really bad at UO. Off hand I can think of 2 or 3 ways to farm garbage points with a much higher return and that doesn't screw other people.