EJ Old Account Activation Progress

SableSable Posts: 239
edited April 2018 in General Discussions
So it seems to be processing accounts based upon the year of creation.  The first inactive account of mine to be activated to EJ was created back in 98.  It took awhile, but now my accounts created up to 2002 have been activated  I haven't exhaustively checked all my accounts yet but this seems to be the pattern, so just hang tight people.  Progress is being made.

Update: My accounts created up to 1-1-2004 seem active.  My next account was created 6-1-2004 and it is not active yet.

Comments

• InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Keep us posted.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • The good news is it will probably speed up as most likely less accounts were created as the game got older, certainly less than the initial 5(ish) years.  Although the accounts I'm waiting on were created in 2015...  hopefully by tomorrow evening.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    As of right now it is processing accounts created in 2006!
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    I got in with a 2002 account as well. However, I subscribed 10 minutes later as no access to bank was ridiculous for all chars on account.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Dates don't seem to matter..at least for me.

One acct. created 12/04/07 is now under EJ
    Second acct. created 12/04/07 (Yes same day) NOT active
    next 3 accts EJ:

12/09/06
    2/3/07
    12/23/04
    NOT active  12/7/06

Last one 12/7/06 is EJ

So I have 4 acct....2 created one 12/04/07 one active one not
    2 created on 12/7/06 on active one not....

so figure that one out!

edited April 2018
    InLor said:
    I got in with a 2002 account as well. However, I subscribed 10 minutes later as no access to bank was ridiculous for all chars on account.
    The whole point of the bank limitations was to lure players to subscribe.  It looks like it is working.  ;)

Larissa, were your inactive accounts full blown accounts?  Or were they just a two week trial?  Actually were trial accounts even a thing back then?  When did trial accounts start?

It is being very consistent for me going straight down the list of my accounts based on their creation date.  It's in the 2008/2009 period for me.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    Is there a way to find out the names of my accounts associated with my email address?  I renew via credit card so I haven't had to log in on the account management page in a very long time.

Origin.com and myaccounts.ea.com both let me log in, but I don't see the names of any of my accounts.
    Have you gone to accounts.eamythic.com and logged in with your email address?
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    never mind, found it at accounts.eamythic.com.  No wonder people can't figure out how to subscribe.  :/
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    idk but they are all linked to my master account and those 2 are still closed....the others are completely empty save for a noob char on a few.....which I know should not be true..but like I said before last RtB I realized all my chars and stuff was gone.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Mine have gone in the order the OP has stated.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited April 2018
    Go to UO.COM and look at the top of the page where it says ACCOUNT and click on it.  It takes you here https://accounts.eamythic.com/