Black Gate Feedback

123457»

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited September 2020
    I enjoy the new deco. Not just the tiles, but the sub-quest items as well. I think the questline is a little too easy in some places, a little too tedious in others, but overall equal in difficulty to the reward(s) gained. Limited to one per character is also fine, imo. There are plenty of people who trade items. I won't comment on shard bound since I live on a shard where that applies to every last pixel generated there.
  • Getting close, going to do a trade to get Compassion.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited September 2020
    In the future, if we have a quest like this...
    when there are 8 rewards and we have just 7 chars...

can you make it to where only one char (per account) can do the quest?
    And at the end, we choose the item we want.
    and then make it repeatable, but every time you choose the item it greys out.

This has been done...
    Hawkwind at the Valley of Eodon does it with the quest to get your primer.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Jepeth said:

I think they make the guild and player-city memorial at my library look really nice. 
    I like what you have done here.
  • Bug Report. Defeating the Drake in Dupre's quest does not count while you are taking the Heckless quest. The bug seems to be due to duplicate quests. Please investigate.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Luffy said:
    Bug Report. Defeating the Drake in Dupre's quest does not count while you are taking the Heckless quest. The bug seems to be due to duplicate quests. Please investigate.
    You have to finish heckles first. You cant get credit for 2 quests on same mob....
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited September 2020
    At this rate !'ll have triples of everything but Compassion. 

:D  I don't have humility.   Have 4 spare others.  My first 7 were 3 valor 4 others.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Pawain said:
     :D  I don't have humility.   Have 4 spare others.  My first 7 were 3 valor 4 others.
    How on earth do you people manage 14 characters that can defeat the unbound e vortex !?   :o
    Archangel said:
    Pawain said:
    How on earth do you people manage 14 characters that can defeat the unbound e vortex !?   :o
    We help each other on our shard. Someone sticks a pet on it while a toon with low skills whacks it,shoots fireballs, uses earth eles,RCs, Blade spirits, whatever they can do. One player used a Tinker with an Automatron and did the quests.
  • Thought I would have some fun on Origin doing the Black Gate champ spawn. Been here about 2 hours by my self having a good time wacking orcs with my pure mage. 

Now that I finally died I realized there are not any healers walking around to rez you lol. What was the plan here on this. lol 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    I took an orc, gargoyle, Ogre, Fire ele, elemental spell books with me.  I would need a mage if those work and I tried solo.
    We did the invasions twice for a reason! :)
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited October 2020
    Thought I would have some fun on Origin doing the Black Gate champ spawn. Been here about 2 hours by my self having a good time wacking orcs with my pure mage. 

Now that I finally died I realized there are not any healers walking around to rez you lol. What was the plan here on this. lol 
    Results may vary but I also did it on Orgin (well tried) and there is actually a wandering healer I ran across north of the alter. I guess you could lure it down to the beach and have it there in case you died.

This was also the case on ATL and GL... not sure if it always spawns there or not though so like I said results may vary.
    edited October 2020
    There were none on Atlantic this morning when I got a talisman.

Ours comes and goes.
  • Still can't see that Shamino statue in Skara Brae
    It's like I'm playing a different game.
    Got everything else.
    Any clues?

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Pawain said:
    I took an orc, gargoyle, Ogre, Fire ele, elemental spell books with me.  I would need a mage if those work and I tried solo.
    We did the invasions twice for a reason! :)
    My mage slayer spell book works on the mages
  • Plenty of Controllers to kill, 1/3 way back from the dungeon

lexluthor said:
    Still can't see that Shamino statue in Skara Brae
    It's like I'm playing a different game.
    Got everything else.
    Any clues?

Its by the Ranger house across bridge.
  • Thought I would have some fun on Origin doing the Black Gate champ spawn. Been here about 2 hours by my self having a good time wacking orcs with my pure mage. 

Maybe we should ask @Kyronix to add a couple of Invulnerable healers on the beach near the altar, Like someone did on Balhae?

• Yeah, The healers get wiped out by the spawn. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    The healer on Legends yesterday was north of the Alter with tons of mobs around him lol
  • I officially give up. I've done the quest to get the tiles 12 times. I have five valor tiles and am still missing two; honesty and justice. I just don't care anymore. I have tried trading through forum posts, PMs, and gen chat. No one has spares of what I need on my shard.

Please don't do this type of drop ever again. Either make it once per character but you get to choose or make it random and repeatable. The current setup of once per character and random reward is asinine.
    edited October 2020
    I officially give up. I've done the quest to get the tiles 12 times. I have five valor tiles and am still missing two; honesty and justice. I just don't care anymore. I have tried trading through forum posts, PMs, and gen chat. No one has spares of what I need on my shard.

Please don't do this type of drop ever again. Either make it once per character but you get to choose or make it random and repeatable. The current setup of once per character and random reward is asinine.

Well if they were not shardbound.....  What do they do on Siege?  Donate their one to a Museum?
  •  :D I think the RNG really hates me

:/