Container size reverted ?

So I mainly play EC and this isn't really an issue for me just curious. I patched up CC today and noticed that large containers aren't large any more, they're back to small. Don't remember reading anything on this being a change. Anyway, carry on..
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited September 2020
    Nope they are same.  I think we would notice immediately if they were not. That was one of the best things done for CC.

You opened a container that does not support large gumps.  There are many of them. Chests with trim have never been large, many crafted wooden chests, Marble bar containers, gold shipwreck chests,gift boxes etc.
    Carry on.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Pawain said:
    Nope they are same.  I think we would notice immediately if they were not. That was one of the best things done for CC.

You opened a container that does not support large gumps.  There are many of them. Chests with trim have never been large, many crafted wooden chests, Marble bar containers, gold shipwreck chests,gift boxes etc.
    Carry on.
    any example of what are large gumps on the other hand ? 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited September 2020
    I opened the same containers that were previously stored with lots of items because of their size, mainly my main resource container. It's definitely reverted back to small size, maybe that's an option that can be turned off and on now ? Like I said I rarely play CC now.

Yep, the box got unchecked after the last update.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I had to go into my options again to reset it after the last patch
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited September 2020
    Patch did not change my setttings.
    Aragorn said:
    any example of what are large gumps on the other hand ? 
    Chests without trim, Large crates, barrels, wooden chests, all other shipwreck chests, bookcases, That's all I can think of.
    Or do you mean more basic?  Things that have a huge area when opened is what large gumps mean.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I've had patches revert all my speech colors to default. Patch days always bring so many surprises.
  • Secret Chest used to work with large gumps... And it is no longer doing so.... Even with enable large container gumps being turned on. They messed up my Secret Chest.
    Never had a secret chest but, Kings Collection chest is another one that's always small.  I would have bought more if the chest had large gump.