Couple crafting questions

I am going to make new luck suit for my tamer fisherman i am familiar with creating the luck suit but wonder how the new anvil will fit in the process if at all ?
also he is a pally so i don't need lrc if i go studded for the LMC will keeping meditation on him make sense ?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited September 2020
    Sounds fun.Let us know how many 150 luck pieces that have other useful stats you can reforge with one anvil.  Show pics of the keepers.

Pally will use focus instead of Meditation. Meditation works with mage armor. But with ML weapons he may not need much.  Depends on what you fight.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Pawain said:
    Sounds fun.Let us know how many 150 luck pieces that have other useful stats you can reforge with one anvil.  Show pics of the keepers.

I've already tried on test center and I can't imagine doing it on production shard. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    The anvil does not do anything with luck.  It only does resists.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Aragorn said:
    Pawain said:

I've already tried on test center and I can't imagine doing it on production shard. 
    That's why I want someone else to test it.  I know how many reforges you could go thru to get a 150 luck piece, many more tries to get a piece with other stats that are useful.

I tried a few on TC. Didn't make 1 good piece.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    edited September 2020
    That's why I want someone else to test it.  I know how many reforges you could go thru to get a 150 luck piece, many more tries to get a piece with other stats that are useful.

I tried a few on TC. Didn't make 1 good piece.
    I'm actually not sure what the successful rate was in the past. When I read some historical posts about how to reforge 150 luck pieces, people are suggesting the options you need to choose for reforge but never mentioned you will need to burn a few or even dozen runic kits before you can get something useful. 

Until I tried it myself on test center then I realize how difficult it is just to get 1 reasonable 150 piece, not to mention you actually need 6 in total where they need to complement with each other and the artifacts you use..........this is just crazy