Show me your most powerful *clean* item from loot please

AragornAragorn Posts: 293
edited September 2020 in General Discussions
By clean I mean no Antique, Brittle, Cursed, Ephemeral, Prized, Massive, Unwieldy, Unlucky 

Let us know the no. of mods and property weights (i.e. insurance cost) please!

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2020
    Most people consider Prized and unlucky items as clean.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited September 2020
    This is a SQUEAKY clean (not even Prized), legendary sampire bracelet currently on Auction at Atlantic.
    Basics:
    SSI 10
    DCI 15
    HCI 15 

Bonus:
    Strength Bonus 8
    Enhance Potion 25%
    FCR 4 (rare and good for sampire casting remove curse)

Save on Swordmanship +15 skill for something else, maybe resist?

Cons:
    It does not have Damage Increase (DI).
    Expensive.

Some sampire like mine uses DI+40 on weapon, so do not need DI on jewels.

Added: I included a free "Blessed" so its forever insurance free.

====
    This is another SQUEAKY clean one in my inventory but not for sale yet but can be sold any time.
    Also for sampire with basic HCI, DCI and SSI, and comes with Luck 150.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Mervyn said:
    I actually want to know how far the no. of mods / property weight could go without any boost (i.e. without any *negative* property). So i'm not considering from daily use perspective but game engine's perspective
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I had a 14 mod ring that I bought and sold for over 4P. It was the nicest ring I have ever seen in UO.
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    Mervyn said:
    No they don't. They just realize that, as far as "negatives" go, those two aren't bad. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    KHAN said:
    I had a 14 mod ring that I bought and sold for over 4P. It was the nicest ring I have ever seen in UO.
    This is an absurd amount of money for a ring and I would be enlightened if I can see the description of the ring. 
    edited September 2020
    @Aragorn For some reason THIS forum won't let me crop and then paste from paint. You can go to traders hall on Stratics and look up 14 mod ring. 

• 2 nice clean legendary brac

2 nice clean legendary brac
    Very nice sampire jewels.
  • Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    edited September 2020
    CovenantX said:

while no.2 is obviously a bug , i think 1 is intended that i read from somewhere ring, bracelet and talisman are meant to break (those with durability) and not pof-able 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited September 2020
    Aragorn said:
    CovenantX said:

while no.2 is obviously a bug , i think 1 is intended that i read from somewhere ring, bracelet and talisman are meant to break (those with durability) and not pof-able 
        yea I read that excuse too, but what about the "Treasure's Of" items? they only have 100 durability.   an excuse is all it ever has been.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:
    Aragorn said:
    CovenantX said:

yea I read that excuse too, but what about the "Treasure's Of" items? they only have 100 durability.   an excuse is all it ever has been.

are you referring to those artifacts from the new treasure events? 
  • Aragorn said:
    CovenantX said:
    Aragorn said:
    CovenantX said:

are you referring to those artifacts from the new treasure events? 

the new & old events, blackthorn items still drop at 100 durability and the jewelry there cannot be Pof'd either.  as I said, it's an excuse.    the only items that cannot be pof'd are items that had no durability prior to global loot. 

It's a good thing these items dropped for several months just before 'clean jewelry' became the same as imbued. 

several people have far better than that without durability as well.  this is just the first one I found looking through some of mine (jewelry only)
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    as a recent return player i don't know these over capped jewelry actually exists without any durability!
    I wonder if bug 1 referring to general loot or those major artifacts. The clean jewels I have POFable. Would be nice if all those major arties are POFable, such as the 150/150 sash.

Bug 2: I prefer not to use Antique for pvm, durability drops too fast. Maybe its useful for pvp.

So far from the above, maybe we can conclude max positive spec on clean legendary is 8. The luck is -100 although its the 9th.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited September 2020
    15 mystic and 15 chiv with no ep... poop have you ever heard of a mystic with chiv ?

btw even with no powder of fort , a clean one will last you about 10 years+ just as brittle armor... so IDK why you complain about durability @CovenantX
  • 15 mystic and 15 chiv with no ep... poop have you ever heard of a mystic with chiv ?

btw even with no powder of fort , a clean one will last you about 10 years+ just as brittle armor... so IDK why you complain about durability @ CovenantX
    ez to get max ep without it on one or even both jewels now.   mask and/or balakai wand /or tali.
    yea chivalry is garbage, but you can't choose which mods spawn on those clean legendaries... otherwise it'd have magery & resist. =]

clean will last you 10 years if you don't play very much, in pvp it'll last nearly forever.
    but if you do heavy spawning or any heavy pvm it'll last a few months, and the better the jewel is, the harder it'll be to replace with another clean item when it finally does wear out.

I complain about durability because it's inconsistent.  even things like the soulbinder ring & coral bracelet aren't Pof-able.... they're garbage compared to what spawns in loot now, but they should be able to get pof'd.

ICQ# 478 633 659
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
    edited September 2020
    Here's an armor piece example.  Missed on the fire resist, but can't complain about the DE.

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    edited September 2020

etc. etc.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    @DJAd - What was your luck at when getting these items as loot (if I may ask)?
    looking at the items showing here is an enjoyment itself
    edited September 2020
    @DJAd Would appreciate if you could share which places or monster could get such armor.  :)
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited September 2020

look vendor search when it works plently each week

• NikardNikard Posts: 164
    Most boss mobs drops them frequently enough if you do them with luck on. I find a clean legendary or clean major usually daily, just keep a box of them for when a collector is looking ect.
    Nikard said:
    Most boss mobs drops them frequently enough if you do them with luck on. I find a clean legendary or clean major usually daily, just keep a box of them for when a collector is looking ect.
    It seems like the best template would be tamer with luck suit. 
    Fortis said:

look vendor search when it works plently each week

not on my shard even those with antique / brittle doesn't even come close to the clean legendary above. 
  • WessWess Posts: 8
    *Rolls Eyes
     Amateurs.

*yawn...

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    edited September 2020
    Seth said:
    *yawn...

I'll call your halberd and raise you this....

I would unravel it though cos 18 HLD