Publish 87 VvV Question...

From the Publish 87 https://uo.com/2014/10/20/publish-87-to-all-shards/
VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.
Does anyone know whether these 8 hours are logged in game time for that character or real life time regardless whether the character has or not been logged in game ?

@Mariah ; perhaps ?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Let us know in 8 hours. Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    edited September 2020
    Pawain said:
    Let us know in 8 hours. Thanks
    I am not flagged and neither want to.... so how could I let you know ?
    So just another part of the game you wont play but need answers for.  You want to change things in VvV also?
    Is it "that" hard to give a simple answer to a simple question ?

The Publish mentions 8 hours, but that information is not clear since it does not clarify whether the 8 hours are meant as "logged in-game" or as "real life time" regardless on whether one is or not logged.

Is it "that" bad to try to make some clarity in regards to unclear Publish notes which are meant to be information to players ?

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    logged in hours
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

The stupid pet whistle is a logged in week to change to a new pet.  Now that is just crazy.  I've been waiting more than a month for a toon I rarely use.
    edited September 2020
    Mervyn said:
    logged in hours
    Thank you.

Continuous 8 hours without ever logging off or in intervals would be good enough as long as the intervals total those 8 hours, of course?

Would be good if that Publish notes where updated to show that it is 8 "logged in" hours and also specifying whether they have to be continuous or in intervals would be also good...