Vendor search bug's in EC

That bug known as "Too Vague".
Duaring last 2-3 month in EC was used CC VS form and all was ok
Now its back to EC form and i cant doo almost any serch  - always " too vague"
Last time i set  " Tinker repair" and i got that damn"too vague".

+1 bug post : in EC VS form you cant set Splintering value to search - there is no field to type in
and it just set to 0 ( any value )

Tagged:

Comments

• MordredMordred Posts: 102
    VS IS NOT WORKING PERIOD!!!!!
    EC, CC, no matter  is always the same  TOO VAGUE.
    and yes, even after you refine the search with price and 10 other mods, STILL TOO VAGUE
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Sometimes it works fine.
    Sometimes it only works when you ARE more vague (searching 1 or 2 words)
    Sometimes it straight up does not work.
    It's all of the above, not just one.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Its a feature! Im sure the Team is on it!
  • Cjcaine1Cjcaine1 Posts: 12
    VS againt dosnt work!!!!!!!!
    Again "...too vague" : 
    110 magery scroll - too vague
    Exalted Magery - too vague
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It works fine on Pac very fast no issues not so much on Atl... I wonder if other less populated Shards have same results 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    McDougle said:
    It works fine on Pac very fast no issues not so much on Atl... I wonder if other less populated Shards have same results 
    i have found it only does it on Atlantic when there is lot of people searching it. It doesn't do it for me on other shards.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Was working for a while on Atl.  Just started giving too vauge. :(
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I think Atl a victim of it;s own success they should create a mall server accessible by all shards ;)
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    McDougle said:
    I think Atl a victim of it;s own success they should create a mall server accessible by all shards ;)
    Approved!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    (It’s only the item name search that is down. If you can think of a way to search what you want using the menus only, that still works.)
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Is this the official Vendor search is not working thread?

All day today it has been slow and giving the too vague response.  This is on LS.  I have not tried Atlantic today.   
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Saw the TOO VAGUE message when I logged on GLs yesterday.  Later on it worked inconsistently the rest of the night.  Had originally thought that allowing the majority of players to sell their items on Atlantic regardless of the shard on which they normally played simply placed too much of a load on the Atlantic server making this primarily an Atlantic problem but it now appears to be more shard wide.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    McDougle said:

"Flea Market" shard, might be a cool idea. Atl land barons would have a fit though and get it squashed.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    We all complain abut VS and rightfully so but if they just shut it off and went back to the old way there would be outrage. once again luna and moongate vendors would get the bulk of the sales putting the out of the way guys out of the game 
    On classic client, on ATL i searched for
    "ultimate scroll of power"
    and received the too vague message,

I then searched for
    "ultimate"

and received the results i wanted.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

This may be a feature request,
    But when searching results low to high,
    if you're buying a stack of something, no calculation in the results has been made as to the cost per item, so quite often you will have to search trough the whole lot, as one powder of translocation may cost 9000, or 10 for 10000, and the results show the one piece for the lowest. . Perhaps there needs to be option to sort price per item.