Swapping houses between accounts

VolrathVolrath Posts: 12
edited September 2020 in General Discussions
Hello, I have a question.
I migrated 3 chars recently to play with some friends in another server and I realise that I want to play there for a while, I always wanted to have my own house but I was afraid of losing the other one so I paid and opened a second account and placed a house.Now I have two accounts running but I only use one.

My idea is to transfer the houses between accounts so I only keep paying for my main acc and using the house in the server im acurrently playing but always renewing the second account each 89 days  ;) . If I trade one house the other goes into condemned status but if i trade again the houses it should be back to normal right?
I know this is confusing and I explain very bad, but english is not my mother tongue.

Thank you!

Comments

• I never suggest playing the 90 day game. Its only 15 bucks a month, peace of mind is worth that. You will lose in the end, someday. Just mho.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    If I trade one house the other goes into condemned status but if i trade again the houses it should be back to normal right?

Yes if you can trade a condemned house to another account with no house, and it will become normal. I just did this swap earlier among 3 of my accounts, it was a merry go round, and all is good.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • I can understand the issue of funds and the want ot not pay so much but take it from the expert here. You will loose one day if you play that 90 day switcher roo.  Ether make a choice of shards and bite the bullet and stick to one or .. pay for the 2 and be happy you can sleep sound that your not loosing ether one if you forget...
  • jelinidas said:
    I never suggest playing the 90 day game. Its only 15 bucks a month, peace of mind is worth that. You will lose in the end, someday. Just mho.
    Yeah I'm not so crazy I always refresh account between 70-80 days :)
    Seth said:
    If I trade one house the other goes into condemned status but if i trade again the houses it should be back to normal right?

Yes if you can trade a condemned house to another account with no house, and it will become normal. I just did this swap earlier among 3 of my accounts, it was a merry go round, and all is good.

Thank you. Now i have another question. What about the storage? My second acount don't have the increase storage slot so I'm cleaning and saving the most precious items because I suposse the storage of a house updates with the account information.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Volrath said:

Thank you. Now i have another question. What about the storage? My second acount don't have the increase storage slot so I'm cleaning and saving the most precious items because I suposse the storage of a house updates with the account information.
    That is a good question, which I am not sure as my accounts are all upgraded. 

There are only 2 possibilities:
    1) You cannot transfer at all, so you need to purchase the storage upgrade. 
    2) You can can transfer, but have to check if anything becomes unlocked after trading. 

Either way, your house will become normal. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Just make the accounts co-owner.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    As long as you re-up ever 89 days, it wont go into decay, and wont clear the friends/co owner lists.
  • VolrathVolrath Posts: 12
    edited September 2020
    Norry said:
    As long as you re-up ever 89 days, it wont go into decay, and wont clear the friends/co owner lists.

Wow, thank you,  I didn't know that. I thought co owner and friends list would clear just with the end of subscription. That saves me a lot of headache. I will keep my new house as a co-owner refreshing before the 90 days and when I need more storage i will purchase the high seas expansion and the 7 character slot for the 60%.