OMG thought they said GL wasn'd dead?

since being back on GL after a 15 year absence this place is DEAD, nothing is going on, no events nothing cant' even find people on the shard, is anyone on here?  

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    With that attitude no wounder nobody wants to talk to you.
    OMG it is 3:30 AM EST and there were 5 people in luna  Maybe you should try during peak hours or are you just trying to put down UO as in all your other posts.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    3 events between now and the end of the month

• I only can assume that you are the same person who said the same thing in Global Chat then ignored the chorus of responses.  I'm also guessing you weren't at the weekly Frog-led PvM marathon last night.  It's fairly obvious that you're trolling though I can't really fathom why,
  • PoohBearPoohBear Posts: 11
    No, actually trying to find some people to go on hunts with, no did not see anything on the global chat...Yes, Bilbo it was late, but I'd been on and off for several hours before that looking for anyone.  Not trolling, seriously trying to find a group to go on challenging hunts with...
    I only can assume that you are the same person who said the same thing in Global Chat then ignored the chorus of responses.  I'm also guessing you weren't at the weekly Frog-led PvM marathon last night.  It's fairly obvious that you're trolling though I can't really fathom why,
    Probably would have enjoyed that but never knew about it...yea, I know I'm from long ago when you couldn't log on without meeting someone you wanted to know, wish you didn't know or glad you did know...never a dull moment...I'm just looking to relearn and meet some of those where weren't here then...that's all...just never seems to be anyone around.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Log in during prime time, shout in general chat that you are a returning player. And ask to group up.

Every shard i have played on, or made a character on has had people try to help me, and refused to let me buy stuff.

Lots and lots of good people still, on every shard.
    Norry said:
    Log in during prime time, shout in general chat that you are a returning player. And ask to group up.

Every shard i have played on, or made a character on has had people try to help me, and refused to let me buy stuff.

Lots and lots of good people still, on every shard.
    Thanks Norry, will do.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    If you're looking for a proper MMORPG experience, Atlantic is the only choice. Sure, some shards have a bit of population, but will basically be quite deserted in the sense any average player understands it. 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • "proper" MMO experience is extremely subjective.  What's not subjective however is the simple truth that if you're looking for a huge population, with all good and bad that that entails, Atlantic is the place to go.

But there is no reasonable definition of "dead" that fits GL.
    Until all housing/players are gone from a shard then there is no such thing as a "DEAD" shard.