EJ Accounts Question

So I have 4 UO Accounts on my mythic master account 2 are subscribed and 2 are not, I am attempting to login with one of the inactive accounts and get the 'cannot log you in' message with it's not connected to an EA account, gametime or billing is invalid/expired, terminated. 

Is there something need to do to activate it as an EJ account?  I hasn't been actively subscribed in roughly a year.

Is there an issue because my master account has active accounts on it?

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Hmm, could be a PW issue as I tried just a nonsense PW to see what message I received and got the same one.  Account Mgt is still down, so no way to test at the moment.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The announcement on the front page includes the information:

The transition for closed accounts to Endless Journey accounts has begun and will continue over the next 24 hours.  We appreciate your patience as we work through this process.  You will not be able to login until the account has been processed.
  • Doh, missed that, thanks!
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    I am unable to access account management at the moment.  Can anyone else access it?  Just to verify, will account management be inaccessible for this 24 hour period?
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    Sable said:
    I am unable to access account management at the moment.  Can anyone else access it?  Just to verify, will account management be inaccessible for this 24 hour period?

I was just able to log into the account management site. Didn't see any mention of Endless Journey on any of the pages I visited. Might be awhile before EJ options process through to my accounts though.
    -Arroth
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Thanks for the verification Arroth.  I had to clear my browser cache to access account manangement again so for any who get the "Account Management is Down" page, clear your cache and try accessing it again.

I just created a trial account and it no longer has the 2 week end date, but rather has NA in in the End Date section.
  • CyrusCyrus Posts: 49
    Sable said:
    clear your cache and try accessing it again.
    Yep, That worked for me. Thanks!

Yeah, I saw the Trial account and figured EJ is set up as a trial, but since it didn't say Endless Journey, I didn't push it.

The Endless Journey page makes no mention of starting a trial account and account management makes no mention of Endless Journey.

Maybe some linkage will be established when all the processing is done.

-Arroth
    The recent update on the front page
    :
    Update 4/5/2018 6:00pm ET: The account transition process is continuing.  Based on current processing rates we expect this process to take as long as the next 48 hours to complete.  We will update this post when the process has fully completed.  Thank you for your continued patience while we work through this process.

Also picking up a short quote from a post by @Poo
      i just got a email saying the turned off account on it are good to use.

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Just a quick question if I open an EJ account does that give me 2 chars on each shard?  So ie Atlantic. Baja etc

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    If it's a new account, yes. If it's an existing one you have access to all pre-existing characters.
    This summary of the Endless Journey FAQ and the publish notes may be helpful
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/beginning-the-adventure/endless-journey/

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    I have an EJ question as well. Will the still standing multitude (yes there's a lot of them too) of "bugged" back to brit houses finally go idoc?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Urge said:
    I have an EJ question as well. Will the still standing multitude (yes there's a lot of them too) of "bugged" back to brit houses finally go idoc?
    I have a question for you. How do you tell the difference between a 'bugged' back to brit house and that belonging to someone who isn't actively playing but is still paying for the account so his house, or grandfathered old houses, don't fall?

Also, if I'm remembering right, because they're bugged they don't show up on the housing server and we were asked to help compile a list of them; shard, facet, co-ordinates. Does anyone else remember that?
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    This is such a joke rollout. I have 7 accounts, only 1 active right now but I can see the others in account management, all linked. I tried to log in on one today, couldn't remember the password, so I CHANGED IT on the Accounts Management page, which means it's LINKED already. I receive the EMAIL CONFIRMATION that I had changed it. I try to log in and STILL get the 3 reasons error message. Who exactly are these SPECIAL PEOPLE that can log in EJ accounts ? Because I sure as hell am not one of them.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Can't login either...
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Urge said:
    I have a question for you. How do you tell the difference between a 'bugged' back to brit house and that belonging to someone who isn't actively playing but is still paying for the account so his house, or grandfathered old houses, don't fall?

Also, if I'm remembering right, because they're bugged they don't show up on the housing server and we were asked to help compile a list of them; shard, facet, co-ordinates. Does anyone else remember that?
    I make that assumption when I see the same plot stay a plot for..years.
    Urge said:
    I make that assumption when I see the same plot stay a plot for..years.

Your assumption is incorrect in at least one case on Pacific!

-Arroth
  • Hera_SiegeHera_Siege Posts: 51
    edited April 2018
    Who exactly are these SPECIAL PEOPLE that can log in EJ accounts ?
    According to this from above "Update 4/5/2018 6:00pm ET: The account transition process is continuing.  Based on current processing rates we expect this process to take as long as the next 48 hours to complete."

I'm in the same boat and we're rapidly approaching the 48 hours from 4/5/18 @ 6p ET, although I'm not holding my breath on this one.  I'm sure there are many accounts to convert [just consider all those trial accounts for ghost cams back in the day] so it's going to be a long process.  Here's hoping...
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    It's going to take longer then anticipated....there are a LOT of accounts to process...I have 2 that are not under my master account and 7 that are, not including the 2 I play regularly and I can't log into any of those 9 yet.....YET....SOON! I hope...though with the last RtB the one account I really wanted to have was wiped.....I know they say they don't do that but I ran auctions on that acct and had TONS of stuff from left-over auctions and that char was completely empty....still will be nice to have access to it :)