Necromancer mastery ' Conduit ' on pet doesn't work

quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
edited July 2020 in Bugs
'Conduit' : The necromancer creates a conduit field at a targeted location that causes all targeted necromancy spells to effect all valid targets within the field at reduced spell strength based on necromancy skill, spirit speak skill, and mastery level.

So when you add necromage to a pet, it will cast those 4 candles which is the conduit mastery, but any necromancy spells the pet cast after that doesn't properly target all targets within the radius as it should be intended, which result in a lost of mana for the pet and 0 effects, please fix pet masteries good god .

Comments

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    Bump, why am I not receiving any message to this bug report ? Hello ?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

edited August 2020
    Another issue with conduit:
    pets that have trained “necromancy” do not cast it, pets that are trained in “necromage” do cast it. This looks to be backwards as the chances of the pet casting a necromancy targeted spell during the duration of the conduit spell are reduced when the pet can cast magery spells also.

Expected result: necromage pets to not cast conduit, necromancy pets to cast conduit.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• it should use conduit on both, necro and necromage builds, otherwise the necro in necro mage wouldn't make sense, would it?
    Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Would be more beneficial to use the magery mastery death ray. If it MUST use a mastery.

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited August 2020
    actually even necromage pets tend to cast more necromacy spells over magery, but my pet do cast some necro spells while the conduit is active, but conduit just doesnt do anything, and the spells are not AoE like they should be while conduit is active,and yet still no words of any devs. I swear if a dev come here and dare to say everything its working intended...
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    If the pet has mage mastery, it will use deathray, but interupts it before the first tick.

Necromage allows limited magery spells, as well as the necro mastery
    Norry said:
    If the pet has mage mastery, it will use deathray, but interupts it before the first tick.

This is what i suspected, so dumb