Thus ends this BUG report

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
We had a EM event on Napa tonight,  You know one of those normal one where Death robes are pass out.  Pets die, pets get res, all seem to be normal till just at the very end.  The Boss, as we were trying to escape from the dungeon, greeting us before we could get away.  Of course a super amount of lag right then, I lose connection came back dead with message my pet cannot join me.  
So I get res, and call for my pet, no where to be seen, he must have been in the powder room as he was no where around where I had died.  The pet ball would not work here either, EM dungeon.  So I had to log out log back to get the pet back.  As soon as he appears I try to res.  This is where it gets really strange.  I get a message I “must wait”???

I got that message again in Trammel, in Malas, and in Toko islands, finally someone says to go to the brit moongate Fel side stay in the guard zone and try there.  Well wonders will never be the same, it works, I res my pet, after a four facet tour.  Thus end this BUG report.

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Interesting, but to be honest, sounds like just a one time thing. I personally would not have reported it unless it happens on a daily basis or also affects other people.  
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Mervyn said:
    Interesting, but to be honest, sounds like just a one time thing. I personally would not have reported it unless it happens on a daily basis or also affects other people.  
    On a last note of my flute, no one else could res my dragon, other tamers said they got the same message.  And others said there last night that they have seen this before.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Drakelord said:
    no one else could res my dragon, other tamers said they got the same message.  And others said there last night that they have seen this before.
    Occasionally the time on sub-servers gets out of sync and this can cause a problem with pet resurrection.  I have let Bleak know that Napa Valley needed to be re-synced and this issue should be resolved after the shards next scheduled maintenance.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    @Misk ; Thank you!
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598