missing debuff "vicious bite"

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited July 2020 in Bugs
Classic client, missing debuff for being under "vicious bite"
Not sure if debuff is present under EC
(This is a rather nasty effect to be under)

Please note, the effect remains after death, not sure if this is intended.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    (confirmed debuff also missing in Enhanced Client)
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    When I say this is a nasty effect to be under to be missing a debuff. Just to place things into context:
    bleed:  15-31 points of direct damage over 10 seconds
    vicious bite:  275 points of direct damage over 200 seconds

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Mervyn said:
    missing debuff for being under "vicious bite"
    I have submitted a problem report into the system on the missing debuff icon.

Mervyn said:
    the effect remains after death, not sure if this is intended. 
    This is not intended and a problem report has been submitted into the system as well.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    "This is one of, if not the worst debuffs to be under the effect of, any date for fix?
    I'm aware this issue does not affect trammel players however this should not detract from the severity"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited November 2021
    "please, what seems to be the problem with this?

Both of these issues still active"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "This is one of, if not the worst debuffs to be under the effect of, any date for fix?
    I'm aware this issue does not affect trammel players however this should not detract from the severity"
    Why would this not affect tram players?? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited February 2022
    McDougle said: Why would this not affect tram players?? 
    “I am unaware of any monsters that deal vicious bite, maybe there are some but in PvP every single pet normally deals this special,

What is extra ridiculous is, you get ressed in a safe location and this resskills you -and as it was a player’s pet you get hit by the negative skill bug too
    (detailed https://forum.uo.com/discussion/7189/dress-reskill-double-focus-skill-loss#latest  )  so you also then have to log out and in. Then if using CC spend another 20 minutes trying to  repull all of your friends and enemy health bars while they’re running around - 

edited January 2022
    “Also missing debuff for nerve strike (usefull to know when stunned while being attacked by multiple targets, as often can’t tell if Stam blocked by being surrounded by 5+ people or stunned

Also exists in game folder buff for battle lust however does not display in game

Also exists broken bone debuff but does not display in game”

Also exists broken bone debuff but does not display in game”

"*sorry, this is working okay, my mistake just battle lust not displaying"
    edited February 2022
    "Please add debuff for nerve strike, there is no audio queue that I can tell (If there’s a different noise to normal bok hit it’s too subtle),

edited March 2022
    "please, nerve strike is arguably the most used special in PvP,

and there is no debuff for the stun on official client, please

this is outrageous.

(People on non official clients will not complain about it here because trap box is automatic for them but it's very unfair for those who do not wish to download cheats..)"
    edited March 2022
    "i already am registered disabled for vision, and yet if you play official client I must play blindfolded too VS those who are playing on better clients.
    Great game

people on other clients can already run faster, it's not necessary to continually create more advantages to them by failing to fix bugs on official client

am i to bump the post every time i am hit with a nerve strike? it would be many many posts"
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    No Spamming or Bumping - Posts with little or no content intended merely to raise a thread to the top of the board will be removed. Threads addressing the same topic on multiple forums will be removed
This discussion has been closed.