Devs Please Give Us The Option To Turn Off UO Store New Items Popup

Estel_RandirEstel_Randir Posts: 189
edited August 2020 in General Discussions
I do not need reminding there are new items in the UO store. If I am curious, then I will look myself. I have a full paid account for 20+ yrs & I should be able to turn off being reminded to look at the UO store. The store popup does not just happen when a new item is available, it will do it over and over on multiple chars. I am sick of the opt in culture. Please give me an option to turn it off

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I feel like it happens infrequent enough where it really isn’t an issue, but that’s just my opinion. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    OMG one extra click when you first log-in aint gonna kill you from a +20 year vet with 3 fully paid accounts
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Well you have to click the vet reward gump, the Hawkwinds gump if you have that. The new store items is just too much... Should also get rid of the annoying magencia vendor gump.

OP it is called advertising.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2020
    Pawain said:
    Well you have to click the vet reward gump, the Hawkwinds gump if you have that. The new store items is just too much... Should also get rid of the annoying magencia vendor gump.

OP it is called advertising.  
    You only have to click the vet rewards gump under 2 specific circumstances, 1 if you have “auto cancel vet rewards” unchecked (UOA) and 2 if you have unclaimed rewards.

No clue what this Hawkwind gump is you speak of.

Stop logging out and in so much.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• VladimirVladimir Posts: 41