Welcome back EM Sarah.

CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
edited August 2020 in Europa

Just been chatting, and some feedback that I've had from various players, that they would like re your EM Events to add to the Experience. Putting it in Public, so everyone knows what I am saying.

• Please can some start a little earlier - say 19:00GMT, this helps our European players who are 1 hour ahead of us, your 20:30GMT starts make it a little too late for quite a few to attend as it will run a bit too late.
  • A lot think you are doing a great job, but can we mix the formula up a bit, in terms of style, or EM Event idea. If I think of anything, I'll say. Boats, Dungeon Run, Quest, Rogues, T Hunters etc.
  • Some of our shard crafters don't think much of your Deco, there have been offers to help you decorate the Events - is that a possibility, I can forward a name.
  • Personal one from me - Can we maintain the odd one in Felucca please. :)
  • One more - the current batch of town governors would be interested in meeting the King! Apparently there used to be King's Meetings every now and again - this would sort out Darkions how to contact you and get ideas across scenario.

Thank you.

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Question, is she back?  There is nothing at UO.com scheduling?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I see from players posting in Game there that she is back, Good, she has been missed.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Mesanna logged into the shard, to say she was coming back, unless the whole shard has been scammed.

That would be so funny, lol.

I'd laugh. :)

• GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    Drakelord said:

She ?
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Gandalf said:
    Drakelord said:

She ?
    He?