Training skill vet player

OK, i'm a "paying player" and just got dced + moved to ocllo, because i was training necro in my home, will it be normal from now?

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Where you there to answer the GM that was talking to you?
  • i don't saw any gm msg, its the strange part, since mesanna told about an automatic system without gm need show, i'm worried.
    were you using a macro to cast a spell?  You really don't give a lot of info
    The rules are the same for a paying customer and an EJ customer.  NO scripting or multiboxing.
  • GM's should still pop in. There is no way to tell if you are running a script. My guess is you got caught unattending. At the very least watch your screen 100% of the time. I'm happy they are cracking down on it. Is uoassist still about the only utility that's approved? Did steam get approved? Seems everyone is using that. 
    They can detect scripting, UOAssist is the only one and no to steam.  They have always been able to detect what you are doing they just chose not to enforce it until now.
    This is on UO.COM
    I would also like to take this time to warn everyone that we will be actioning accounts that are caught scripting and/or multiboxing.  We are not going to be giving out any warnings for this if you are caught.  We are also going to be posting monthly the number of accounts that were actioned due to illegal program use, macroing, or harassment/disruptive behavior.
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    Happened to me also once or twice that I got teleported and was wondering as i logged back in. Doesnt have to be something about macroing, at least it wasnt in my case.
  • The rules are the same for a paying customer and an EJ customer.  NO scripting or multiboxing.
    NO they aren't mesanna told on the 20th year party the ej with multibox will be banned, paying accounts with multibox if you aren't afk was allowed, its the only why i pay 3 acts atm.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    The rules are the same for a paying customer and an EJ customer.  NO scripting or multiboxing.
    NO they aren't mesanna told on the 20th year party the ej with multibox will be banned, paying accounts with multibox if you aren't afk was allowed, its the only why i pay 3 acts atm.

She said multiclienting is allowed.  Not multiboxing....

You prob timed out anyway.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    The rules have changed, you may want to go READ UO.COM.  Here I will post it again for you
    This is on UO.COM
    I would also like to take this time to warn everyone that we will be actioning accounts that are caught scripting and/or multiboxing.  We are not going to be giving out any warnings for this if you are caught.  We are also going to be posting monthly the number of accounts that were actioned due to illegal program use, macroing, or harassment/disruptive behavior.
    https://uo.com/2018/04/03/account-center-downtime/  and that is dated Posted on April 3, 2018 by Mesanna.  And what she said was multiboxing was illegal but scripting while attended was ok but I guess she changed her mind because you will notice there is no mention for EJ only so this pertains to all accounts but please by all means do what you want and when you can no longer post here we will know what happened.