Dear Mesanna & Developers... RE: Players' Storage needs....

13»

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    edited August 2020
    jelinidas said:
    If you think the players will settle for endless Treasure/Champs systems being new content you are crazy. These are fine once in a while, but we need NEW content. Yes, it has been about 8 months.

^^^ this.

I think the "Treasures Of ..." will be something cool to allow some mindless farming to collect items and turn in items for rewards (as long as the rewards are worth it) but I agree that after a couple weeks of farming I become completely bored with it. These type of events I think are perfect to implement for a month in between new event arcs like an invasion where things get switched up a bit.

Some of the most fun I can remember having in UO was during the invasions like the Titan invasion we just had again (and ones like the lizardman invasion WAY back where every shard got a statue near west brit bank for their efforts). Ideally the dynamic tools free up time on those Treasures Of type events (used as filler content) to allow work on fresh challenges with brand new rewards.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    understand how to use it and you will have free storage
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Fortis said:
    understand how to use it and you will have free storage
    What is that supposed to mean if I may ask ?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Garden Sheds
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    @Bilbo - I already gave examples like this of how to "expand" storage but some people want more time and effort put into additional "things" created that do the exact same thing. :) 
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    garden shed are nice for one on roof but after one too bigguer and the top of the shed over the next floor is really bad design
    Let them make different designs/sizes to the Garden Shed and sell them in the UO Store
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Shed is ugly and takes up too many tiles :/
    Learn to read
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Bilbo said:
    Let them make different designs/sizes to the Garden Shed and sell them in the UO Store
    This would be nice. 
  • What If you Actually put things on vendors so returning players have things to purchase instead of having to go to ATL for everything? That fixes both issues.