Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    where is this garden??
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    We were given warning that these were gonna be removed when idoc changes happened.
    We werebtold in a m&g that not enough players claimed them, but i think its not fair because they never talked about it, and not every shard has them.

Why should i have to go to atl, gl or sonoma if my stone wasbon napa
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    A player on our shard held onto them, for people who return. When they saw other shards were locking them down and making them look pretty, on landscape near Rewards hall, they gave them to our EM, to do the same. unfortunately not all of them were accessible, so those who returned couldn't check to see if they were theirs.

If the player had known that people COULD NOT access them, they never would have been moved from Zento. And some assumed when they read "sun-setting", that meant they would be locked down as previously described. But I figured they would be deleted and since we don't see them, they must have been.
    Norry said:

Why should i have to go to atl, gl or sonoma if my stone wasbon napa
    people on our shard saved them from idocs here on Sonoma.
    If they were brought from other shards to here, then the house owner must have gone to idocs there.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    After soul stones were first released there were mass exodus to atl from smaller shards. Many many stones left thier original shards sadly.

And like i said, there is nothing in game that talked about it, it was all word of mouth. So, i think its not really fair they got deleted.
  • FenFen Posts: 30
    edited August 2020
    Our soul stones are safe..they are back at the previous Zento location (30,15N 35,5W).  I haven't had a chance to set them up yet but they will be on the rooftop of the house.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited August 2020
    Good Grant will be glad to see this as he was asking last night
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Fen said:
    Our soul stones are safe..they are back at the previous Zento location (30,15N 35,5W).  I haven't had a chance to set them up yet but they will be on the rooftop of the house.
    YAY
    glad you got them back.
    I have a soulstone someone was saving for me.
    It was in my keep when it fell.
    I thought it belonged to my husband, because thats who gave me the keep.
    but he now says that he got it from an IDOC.

This person who kept the soulstone was my neighbor, so he knew who to save it for.
    Isn't it wonderful, how loving citizens of Sonoma can be?

Hopefully the owner will be able to find it there.