Your bank box is currently over its item limit

…and you will not be able remove any items at this time.

Are you kidding?

It makes sense that I can't add anything, I recovered this account to log in, play the characters, and see if there was a point to paying for this account again. I can't do that, which makes this a poorly chosen restriction.

(And honestly, it's worse than that. I can't even see what's in subcontainers in the bank box.)

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    That’s what an Endless Journey acct is like :/

When I returned, I was EJ for about and hour or so before I just resubscribed. 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    IRC, it shows the items in containers. Even bags in bags(or mine did. I had a bunch of old regs and armor before lrc suits came out, but nothing good)
  • DubhDubh Posts: 28
    edited August 2020
    dvvid said:
    That’s what an Endless Journey acct is like :/

When I returned, I was EJ for about and hour or so before I just resubscribed. 
    I get that, but talk about not putting your best foot forward! Anyone returning after years of absence is going to log in and find their house gone (of course) and their bank box inaccessible. Honestly, I think even if you could get things out it wouldn't help. It would guarantee that any returning player's first task was inventory management, specifically trying to fit 6.25 gallons of water in a 1 gallon bucket. If I'm going to try to convince old players to give UO a try again and hope they re-activate because of nostalgia, Endless Journey is just not going to cut it.
    Norry said:
    IRC, it shows the items in containers. Even bags in bags(or mine did. I had a bunch of old regs and armor before lrc suits came out, but nothing good)

Ah, okay. It's showing everything in my bank box, just not how it's organized. I'll probably never log into this account again, but I did to get a screenshot. :smile:
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Removing items from an over-stuffed EJ bank while preventing anything from being added until it's under the 20 item threshold is a pretty easy accommodation to me. I know this was brought up when EJ launched, though.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    At first I thought the same thing (should be able to remove items from bank box) but honestly this makes sense since it is how UO gets you to pay something rather than ride around for free on an EJ account. If you want to take stuff from the bank box it will cost you at least $3 (300 sovereigns) to use a vault for 30 days.