Dear Mesanna & Developers... RE: Players' Storage needs....

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    STOP PADDING OUT YOUR POSTS

"at least as I see it", "I think" "to my viewing".  How much game time do YOU lose with all this padding out.  Just speak your piece and be done with it. 

You are not a t school anymore, you dont have to pad out your essays to reach 400,500 words etc.

It is virtually impossible to actually read your posts Popps, This is prob why the devs never reply to you either.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    keven2002 said: to 
    Agree to disagree then. A weapon rack sounds like a great idea as a new container type but doesn't make any sense that everything stored in it would be 1 item. So all I need to do is lockdown 2-3 weapon racks and I'll have 1500 weapons locked down while only actually using 3 spots in my bank or house?? Come on now, you know that is pretty unrealistic.  
    Jewelry box and seed box work like this. You can have 1500 pieces of jewelry taking up 3 items in a house. It’s not a far fetched concept. 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I have been wanting a weapons rack for awhile.
    but even more I want an armor box.

An armor box would have lot less categories than a weapons rack.
    head, neck, chest, sleeves, arms, legs, gloves, shoes, shields

And weapons rack ...
    archery, throwing, swords, fencing, mace fighting,
    and then people would want that divided up into 
    axes, bashing, etc

I really would love the armor chest.
    I have one home that i use to store armor.
    Any time i have to look for one piece, it takes me at least an hour or two to find it.
    If i had special chest to put it in, then with one click I could find it.

======================

when the jewelry box came out, I had rings, bracelets, necklaces & talismans everywhere.
    Now I can go to the exact container and with a few clicks find exactly what i'm looking for.
    I would love to be able to do that with clothing.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I have been wanting a weapons rack for awhile.
    but even more I want an armor box.

An armor box would have lot less categories than a weapons rack.
    head, neck, chest, sleeves, arms, legs, gloves, shoes, shields

And weapons rack ...
    archery, throwing, swords, fencing, mace fighting,
    and then people would want that divided up into 
    axes, bashing, etc

I really would love the armor chest.
    I have one home that i use to store armor.
    Any time i have to look for one piece, it takes me at least an hour or two to find it.
    If i had special chest to put it in, then with one click I could find it.

======================

when the jewelry box came out, I had rings, bracelets, necklaces & talismans everywhere.
    Now I can go to the exact container and with a few clicks find exactly what i'm looking for.
    I would love to be able to do that with clothing.
    Precisely.

And it is inexplicable to me why the Developers have trouble making such items (a Weapons' Rack and an Armor Armoire) which could enhance and make enormously more enjoyable players' gameplay, available in Ultima Online.

Whatever cons such items might have (in the eyes of the Developers), I think that the pros for players would far, but FAR outdo those cons.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    As far as I can see the only pros would be an easy button for some players and storage for more junk I'm never going to sort, look at or use. Weapons and armor from even 3 years ago are under powered and not going to be used by anyone so why are you holding on to them? If you're not going to fill and submit BODs why are you collecting them?
    Yes I do BODs and have 20-30 books waiting for the right small. I also have a collection of artifacts and collectibles but I don't have more than 1 or 2 of each. All of which fit on 1 account.

Developers please don't waste you time. No mater how much storage you make available it won't be enough for this crowd. If you do decide to create some of the items mentioned make them a complicated quest reward and ACOUNT bound. If you don't they will quickly become a web site sale item and you wasted you time. Can we say scripted items to be complained about.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    ^^^ This

Plus 1 to Tim
    Tim said:
    As far as I can see the only pros would be an easy button for some players and storage for more junk I'm never going to sort, look at or use. Weapons and armor from even 3 years ago are under powered and not going to be used by anyone so why are you holding on to them? If you're not going to fill and submit BODs why are you collecting them?
    Yes I do BODs and have 20-30 books waiting for the right small. I also have a collection of artifacts and collectibles but I don't have more than 1 or 2 of each. All of which fit on 1 account.

Developers please don't waste you time. No mater how much storage you make available it won't be enough for this crowd. If you do decide to create some of the items mentioned make them a complicated quest reward and ACOUNT bound. If you don't they will quickly become a web site sale item and you wasted you time. Can we say scripted items to be complained about.
    Just because you and some other players don’t hang onto much gear and weapons doesn’t make your perspective more valid. You have your way of going about things in UO and other players have their own ways. 

I don’t hang onto junk loot from a decade ago. I keep all of the interesting legendaries and some of the majors. I also have some artifact pieces too. That’s it... but it adds up. I like trying different weapons when I go out hunting. I like trying different combinations of armor and making armor suits (mannequins have helped with this a bit).  My house is rather small due to availability, so storage is tricky.  

I also do BODs every time I’m on my crafters and work to keep the count down as low as I can while saving the ones that go into large BODs. Still, it adds up. 

No one seems to have a problem with the jewelry boxes existing or the seed boxes, so I’m not sure why there’s a negative reaction to armor and weapon containers that function similarly. 

I disagree that “there will never be enough for this crowd”. It’s reasonable just as the other containers mentioned. 

Make them hard to get and account bound? Sounds good to me. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2020
    Whatever the decision, please make these containers searchable by specs.

There are many old players like me, and it is very tiring and time consuming to search through 500 items in a box, or 2000 items in 4 boxes.

Being able to put say 500 pcs into one box has its advantage, in that it is easier for a single search to go through 500 items. Rather than search 4 chests (each 125 items) separately.

It is all about convenience for an aging population. :D If it isn't for convenience sake, why introduce so many artifacts for easy access or teleport to so many places, like the moonstone, jaw, etc.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited July 2020
    dvvid said:
    Tim said:

Just because you and some other players don’t hang onto much gear and weapons doesn’t make your perspective more valid. You have your way of going about things in UO and other players have their own ways. 

I don’t hang onto junk loot from a decade ago. I keep all of the interesting legendaries and some of the majors. I also have some artifact pieces too. That’s it... but it adds up. I like trying different weapons when I go out hunting. I like trying different combinations of armor and making armor suits (mannequins have helped with this a bit).  My house is rather small due to availability, so storage is tricky.  

I also do BODs every time I’m on my crafters and work to keep the count down as low as I can while saving the ones that go into large BODs. Still, it adds up. 

No one seems to have a problem with the jewelry boxes existing or the seed boxes, so I’m not sure why there’s a negative reaction to armor and weapon containers that function similarly. 

I disagree that “there will never be enough for this crowd”. It’s reasonable just as the other containers mentioned. 

Make them hard to get and account bound? Sounds good to me. 

I have same thoughts as you. But I am not targeting anyone or purposely siding someone, its about the topic. Its all about reason and making life easier for all of us in this game. 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    "It is all about convenience for an aging population. D"

On that note - Make the gems bigger!!!   I hate amethysts and citrines!  :D

That is a topic worthy of its own post!
  • GybGyb Posts: 4
    I feel like we can stop pretending, in 2020, that the ultimate decision making authority rests with the people the players have access to. I think the people we talk to do, absolutely, want to give us the best and most "fun" experience they can. But the people above THEM are not surprisingly only concerned about profit margins when it comes to a 23 year old video game. 

Developers and programmers have, in the past, slipped in things that reduce item count in houses. Will we see more? Absolutely not, because the only thing those previous items proved was that they allowed people to spend less money on this game. Everything being advocated by a "make it easier to hoard lots of stuff" argument flies directly against the exact reasons this game is addictive, and therefore profitable. Absolutely the game requires you to stockpile a lot of different items so you can slowly build up (or craft) better and better suits; that is a deliberate design element of this game. Making it EASIER to stockpile stuff REDUCES the addictive element, and therefore the profitability, and so won't happen again. 

It is naive to think that UO is being grown towards new customers in 2020. How many other MMORPG's have completely shut down in the last 23 years? Most of them? Why is UO still keeping the lights on? Because it launched with, and maintained, a finite resource: land. Why do a lot of, if not most, long term players keep their accounts active even if they don't play that much anymore? Because they have a house, and that house is PRESENT IN THE GAME even when they are not.

So the bottom line is, it's the houses that keep UO profitable in 2020; if you doubt that, just look at how many forum threads are about people cheating at taking over IDOCs. Bitching about IDOCs is exactly the reason the people above the developers don't do anything about the problem: it's keeping their profit stream relevant. 

Seth said:

There are many old players like me, and it is very tiring and time consuming to search through 500 items in a box, or 2000 items in 4 boxes.

Being able to put say 500 pcs into one box has its advantage, in that it is easier for a single search to go through 500 items. Rather than search 4 chests (each 125 items) separately.

It is all about convenience for an aging population. :D If it isn't for convenience sake, why introduce so many artifacts for easy access or teleport to so many places, like the moonstone, jaw, etc.
    Oh, this is a MUST !!

It is such an obvious feature, that it should not even need to be mentioned....

Personally, I would LOVE to see them with a feature like the Global Vendor Search has....

Where one can enter various paramethers as wanted and come with the one piece one needs if it is on a Vendor...

I like it so much (the Vendor Search feature), that quite often, rather then spending countless time to look through my containers (and this, mind you, ALSO for jewellery), I find myself going to Vendor Search, enter the properties I need for that piece with the set amount and, if I find it, I BUY IT !!

I mean, I may have that piece and possibly even more then one in some of my containers with those properties I need with those numbers, but, rather then to waste my time to search through my containers, I prefer to just go straight to Vendor Search, do a quick search and if I find it I spend the gold on it....

And so, I hardly even use my stuff..... only if I do not come up with a finding on Vendor Search then I take a huge breath and dig myself into my containers to look for that piece....

Having a GOOD searching function like the one that Global Vendor Search has is definitively a MUST for these containers, and it should be added to the Jewellery Box too !!

Marge said:
    "It is all about convenience for an aging population. D"

On that note - Make the gems bigger!!!   I hate amethysts and citrines!  :D

That is a topic worthy of its own post!
    Do you use the Classic or Enhanced Client ?

The reason for asking this, is that in the Enhanced Client, unless one zooms in the container's contents, the default setting has everything SO small I do not understand how anyone might be able to see it....

Even a Soulstone, which is quite large, with the default settings looks as small as a seed in the Enhanced Client.... it is ridicolous how small they appear !!
    edited July 2020
    Gyb said:
    I feel like we can stop pretending, in 2020, that the ultimate decision making authority rests with the people the players have access to. I think the people we talk to do, absolutely, want to give us the best and most "fun" experience they can. But the people above THEM are not surprisingly only concerned about profit margins when it comes to a 23 year old video game. 

Developers and programmers have, in the past, slipped in things that reduce item count in houses. Will we see more? Absolutely not, because the only thing those previous items proved was that they allowed people to spend less money on this game. Everything being advocated by a "make it easier to hoard lots of stuff" argument flies directly against the exact reasons this game is addictive, and therefore profitable. Absolutely the game requires you to stockpile a lot of different items so you can slowly build up (or craft) better and better suits; that is a deliberate design element of this game. Making it EASIER to stockpile stuff REDUCES the addictive element, and therefore the profitability, and so won't happen again. 

It is naive to think that UO is being grown towards new customers in 2020. How many other MMORPG's have completely shut down in the last 23 years? Most of them? Why is UO still keeping the lights on? Because it launched with, and maintained, a finite resource: land. Why do a lot of, if not most, long term players keep their accounts active even if they don't play that much anymore? Because they have a house, and that house is PRESENT IN THE GAME even when they are not.

So the bottom line is, it's the houses that keep UO profitable in 2020; if you doubt that, just look at how many forum threads are about people cheating at taking over IDOCs. Bitching about IDOCs is exactly the reason the people above the developers don't do anything about the problem: it's keeping their profit stream relevant. 

Developers and programmers have, in the past, slipped in things that reduce item count in houses. Will we see more? Absolutely not, because the only thing those previous items proved was that they allowed people to spend less money on this game. 
    I need to disagree with that.

A game that becomes unfun sees its players to stop playing it, not continue playing it.

When storage becomes an issue, and it DOES when new stuff is added to the game over and over and players become increasingly challenged in how and where to store it, players start questioning themseves about what might be the point to keep playing when they then need to spend countless time in reviewing their stuff and what to discard and what not.

An old item might have become a rare and have some value, another might remember of a particular Hunt with some good friends no longer playing and so one might want to keep it, not to mention with the current Weapons and Armor often one needs to mix-match pieces in order to come up with a functional and workable suit where properties are not wasted somewhere because exceeding their CAPs.... and this needs LOTs of weapons and armor to be stocked up, really LOTs, especially if one needs to so it for Medable armor, non-medable armor which also comes in different flavours, studded which has the LMC bonus but plate etc. which also gives the better stamina protections, and then there is Gargoyle armor if one has Gargoyles or Elves' if one also has Elves etc. etc. etc.

It all adds up !!!

And what about weapons ? With better properties but not slayers or then those with slayers but fewer properties etc. etc.

It all adds up !!

Want to talk Bulk Order Deeds and how they are needed in HUGE, not Large, but HUGE quantities since the banking of points only gives too little points ?

If one goes for Larges and to fill them, Larges are quite a rare drop so, you need to pile up TONS of smalls for when that Large finally drops.... 

And it all adds up !!

Storage issues and having to deal with them can become so cumbersome that they CAN get a player to want to stop playing althougether when they find themselves spending more of their time in the game dealing with storage issues (reviewing and deciding what to keep and what to discard) rather then actually playing the game....

Is it better for Ultima Online to LOOSE playing customers deterred by whatever storage issue they might be experiencing ?

I would think not BUT, this is the path onto which the Developers are leading UO to unless they change their current stance about not wanting to further help players with their storage hurdles, issues and troubles....

Not to mention New and Returning players who mostly go to the Atlantic Shard on which they likely can have a small House with very limited storage capacity... new containers to hold Weapons and Armor could GREATLY benefit them and enormously enhance their enjoyment of the game and, thus, have them stay to play, not stop playing when their home becomes filled up....

At least, that is how I see it.

P.S. in regards to : 

I would not take this for granted...

JUST the other day, across the Shards, hundreds upon hundreds of Houses fell, some say even like 600 Houses (which it means accounts gone for good....) and, at least to my opinion, such a number is quite a heavy blow to Ultima Online's number of accounts....

The Developers need to find more and better ways to convince players to keep PLAYING the game because inactive accounts, eventually, DO GET terminated....

At least, that is the way I see it.
  • CazadorCazador Posts: 83
    The more storage they give per account. The less need you have for a second account. That’s bad for business. Maybe add “storage lockers” to the Store for $2.99 each and they add 50-100 lockdowns that don’t take up housing lockdowns. Maybe have 4-5 different styles, animations.
  • CazadorCazador Posts: 83
    Added. They could give out a Reward box that can only hold holiday rewards. That doesn’t count towards housing lockdowns and has no item limit. So for all you random gingerbread man hoarders you can collect at your hearts content. I likely wouldn’t drop mine at Luna if they didn’t take up space.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    For those that didn't understand what I meant when I said getting those containers was "not realistic"... I meant that the odds are slim that the DEVs will actually go for it. I understand it's a fantasy game and we have jewelry boxes that do the same but that doesn't mean the DEVs will agree nor should they. Many of you are neglecting the fact that UO makes money off expanded storage. I think @Gyb pretty much nailed what I was trying to say.

@Tim - I couldn't agree more.It's fine if new container types are made (like weapon rack etc) but making them function like a jewelry box only helps the hoarders collect more junk that will sit around forever. 

@Seth - I'd agree with applying the BOD type filters to "organization" containers like weapon rack / jewelry box etc. This would add some convenience for players for organization purposes while leaving things overall very much the same...plus if they put the "weapon rack" in the UO store it would be added revenue for UO.
  • GybGyb Posts: 4
    popps said:

When storage becomes an issue, and it DOES when new stuff is added to the game over and over and players become increasingly challenged in how and where to store it, players start questioning themseves about what might be the point to keep playing when they then need to spend countless time in reviewing their stuff and what to discard and what not.

An old item might have become a rare and have some value, another might remember of a particular Hunt with some good friends no longer playing and so one might want to keep it, not to mention with the current Weapons and Armor often one needs to mix-match pieces in order to come up with a functional and workable suit where properties are not wasted somewhere because exceeding their CAPs.... and this needs LOTs of weapons and armor to be stocked up, really LOTs, especially if one needs to so it for Medable armor, non-medable armor which also comes in different flavours, studded which has the LMC bonus but plate etc. which also gives the better stamina protections, and then there is Gargoyle armor if one has Gargoyles or Elves' if one also has Elves etc. etc. etc.

Respectfully disagree. What you are describing in all of your posts is not the process by which a player eventually becomes compelled to quit UO, but rather the very mechanism the game uses to keep hoarders from cancelling their multiple accounts. As they say in programming circles, "it's not a bug, it's a feature."
    Gyb said:
    popps said:

Respectfully disagree. What you are describing in all of your posts is not the process by which a player eventually becomes compelled to quit UO, but rather the very mechanism the game uses to keep hoarders from cancelling their multiple accounts. As they say in programming circles, "it's not a bug, it's a feature."
    Maybe I failed to explain myself well enough....

What I am trying to point out is, that when storage becomes short, and thus reviewing one's older stuff pops up in being a priority, this reviewing TAKES TIME, and, depending on what one may have, also a lot of time if a decision needs to be taken on whether to keep or discard this or that item.

Time, that is spent JUST to sort out stuff and not to really play the game....

Eventually, if shortage is tight and this "waste" of time comes up too often, players might decide that they are no longer "playing" the game for the most part but only doing "chores" in it and, thus, stop playing it, move to other games until they no longer feel to come back, stop paying for their account, house falls, they do not turn back to UO.

My point being, that rather then "hoping" to cash in on players spending for extra storage, which for a game as old as Ultima Online players think WELL before doing it, I would imagine, I would think that a better choice for those who run the game would be to have players HAPPY about it, KEEP playing it and havefun playing the game rather then doing "chores" in it....

And that would include, to my viewing, helping players do better with their storage needs which it would mean, coming forward to them with Bulk Order Deeds Books taking LESS items' counts, release NEW containers for Weapons and Armor to store 500 of each, respectively, but only counting as 1 item as for jewels, etc. etc.

Having players HAPPY to play the game because having fun with it I think, it is much better then having paying customers end up doing "chores" in the game that stop them enjoying spending their free time in it.

But that is only my opinion, of course.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    My opinion is that you are reaching @popps and not just a little bit. Sorting through junk does take time but I hardly doubt that simply sorting through stuff is going to make them unhappy enough to quit. Honestly sometimes it's cool because you find something you don't even remember having. That said, do I look forward to "cleaning" my houses/bank boxes? No. Have I ever considered quitting because I don't want to clean? Never. That's when you throw a yard sale and make some gold.

On the other hand, I CAN see people becoming unhappy and quitting over the lack of new content in the game because the DEVs are spending time on something like this for unlimited armor/weapons containers. We have been waiting on new playable content (like global arcs last year) for 8 months now and I've seen countless posts about people being bored. THAT is what will make people unhappy.
    keven2002 said:
    My opinion is that you are reaching @ popps and not just a little bit. Sorting through junk does take time but I hardly doubt that simply sorting through stuff is going to make them unhappy enough to quit. Honestly sometimes it's cool because you find something you don't even remember having. That said, do I look forward to "cleaning" my houses/bank boxes? No. Have I ever considered quitting because I don't want to clean? Never. That's when you throw a yard sale and make some gold.

On the other hand, I CAN see people becoming unhappy and quitting over the lack of new content in the game because the DEVs are spending time on something like this for unlimited armor/weapons containers. We have been waiting on new playable content (like global arcs last year) for 8 months now and I've seen countless posts about people being bored. THAT is what will make people unhappy.
    Well, my understanding is, that the changes undergoing and in Testing are to provide to the Developers faster tools to provide to players that New content which you are talking about.

From this post https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/43245/#Comment_43245
    As I mentioned in a previous response specific to Treasures, the main benefit of the dynamic Treasures/Champ systems are in the implementation time.  This system has reduced the core implementation time of a Treasures event from about 5 days into about an hour.  Little bit less for a champ spawn, but equally as quick now. 
    So, while the work for new content before would take 5 days, I understand that, with the new tools, now it will take 1 hour.

Perhaps in so much freed up time, it could be possible to fit in also some work to make BOD books take less items count and new Weapons' Racks and Armor Armoires containers that hold 500 items but count as 1, as well as other things which players have been asking for long, like more bugs fixed, more items made stackbles etc. etc.

At least, that is my hope.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    If you think the players will settle for endless Treasure/Champs systems being new content you are crazy. These are fine once in a while, but we need NEW content. Yes, it has been about 8 months.

Popps, if you have that much armor and weapons stored you have no clue whats good/bad and must save everything. Sort the crap for turn in points.. You have one account, correct? Seven toons. How many times a day do you play dress up with your characters? Play the game! 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    jelinidas said:
    Popps, if you have that much armor and weapons stored you have no clue whats good/bad...
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited July 2020
    popps said:
    keven2002 said:
    My opinion is that you are reaching @ popps and not just a little bit. Sorting through junk does take time but I hardly doubt that simply sorting through stuff is going to make them unhappy enough to quit. Honestly sometimes it's cool because you find something you don't even remember having. That said, do I look forward to "cleaning" my houses/bank boxes? No. Have I ever considered quitting because I don't want to clean? Never. That's when you throw a yard sale and make some gold.

Well, my understanding is, that the changes undergoing and in Testing are to provide to the Developers faster tools to provide to players that New content which you are talking about.

From this post https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/43245/#Comment_43245
    As I mentioned in a previous response specific to Treasures, the main benefit of the dynamic Treasures/Champ systems are in the implementation time.  This system has reduced the core implementation time of a Treasures event from about 5 days into about an hour.  Little bit less for a champ spawn, but equally as quick now. 
    So, while the work for new content before would take 5 days, I understand that, with the new tools, now it will take 1 hour.

Perhaps in so much freed up time, it could be possible to fit in also some work to make BOD books take less items count and new Weapons' Racks and Armor Armoires containers that hold 500 items but count as 1, as well as other things which players have been asking for long, like more bugs fixed, more items made stackbles etc. etc.

At least, that is my hope.

If there is a decision which one to go first:
    1) Search function for items in a house
    2) Search function based on specifications (e.g. for jewelry box). Currently in EC we can search by the name, e.g. I can search "Legendary" in the loot.
    3) Weapon and Armor Storage with low item count.

I would pick either 1) or 2) as priority. The weapon and armor storage, although is desirable for some of us, it may not useful as the first two.

However, I am not sure how 1) would work. This should be discussed in another thread, sorry for the digress.
    @Seth I like your list above for priorities. Search for jewelry box might be easiest to implement. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited July 2020
    I think they put a lot of effort "finally" into the Mannequin changes, and they lowered the cost of them by making them a clean up item. I did a simple test and checked my storage before placing the mannequin, 2570, I placed the mannequin, 2570 and I put an entire suit and weapon on him minus footware 12 items....2570. All @Kyronix needs to do is add Switch Weapons, Switch Jewelry or even Switch Slot lines on the mannequins context menu.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    you all can use steward in house for free storage
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited July 2020
    Fortis said:
    you all can use steward in house for free storage
    This is not correct - sorry! Using a steward will give no free storage - they on contrary decuct lockdowns from the house storage and than have a function like a container to the person which used and placed the deed - and only this person is being accessed to the contained items . - there's no access list for others - none for friends, guildies and none of your other chars on the same account can look in. - Totally misplaned in my eyes.

The improvements for the mannequin were good, but in my eyes it could have been done even better. Optimal for me here would be a combination of all three “dolls” – i. e. mannequin, steward and vendor – costumizable like the vendors with hairtypes and all races incl. gargloyles und a small function like a container – that’s it what make my day golden!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Can't no longer edit my posting above because of time limit, but i had to correct a little: You can open the Stewards bag with each char of the same account - i'have tested this once again.

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)