Crystal Shards

I have for the last 3 days, been lumberjacking in Ter Mur to acquire 10 shards.  I have in those 3 days harvested many thousand of each wood type, including 2837 Frostwood, several hundred of every special ingredient EXCEPT crystal shards i have received 0 of these. So my questions are.  (1) Could you check to see if there is something wrong.(2) is it affected by luck?  This is on Origin and I am an elf at 100 Lumberjacking.

@Bleak @Kyronix
A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited July 2020
    Just checked for ya. Elf with 100 Lumberjacking. 0 Luck. Ter Mur - Pacific. 

Chopped for about 15min, harvested about 800 normal logs and a smidgeon of other types, 4 of each other special ingredient and 1 crystal shard. Looks to be working.

-Arroth
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,798
    edited July 2020
    disregard i see the shard. ok, works for you on Pacific, Origin i have chopped 3 day and gotten none. Still need a check. it shouldn't take a month to get 10 of them

• Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Well if you have a fighter that can go to Abyss to the Trash dump the critters there do give the shards alone with other useful imbuing things.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    *along*
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,798
    edited July 2020
    Well if you have a fighter that can go to Abyss to the Trash dump the critters there do give the shards alone with other useful imbuing things.
    I Know the other places they drop, but that doesn't resolve the fact that i chopped for 5 days a few hours each day and didn't get one single Crystal shard. @Kyronix