Is it true that Buc Den trader will stop giving out Triton, or be removed all together?

Heard from someone claimed to have guildie going to a meeting with dev and was told the trader or the triton will be removed soon.  Can someone confirm it?  It has no small consequences to many of us.

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Someone be tellin tall tales!  As a matter of fact we are going to be adding new loot to the market in the future.  New art is running through the pipeline as we speak!
  • Kyronix said:
    Someone be tellin tall tales!  As a matter of fact we are going to be adding new loot to the market in the future.  New art is running through the pipeline as we speak!
    That is very nice to know!  Thanks Kyronix!

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2020
    Kyronix said:

Thanks! This is the best way, add more rewards instead of stopping them. We don't always have time for a particular "season". I missed almost all the content last year due to busy work schedule. I even had to buy fellowship medallion from others (cost 20-80million) because the blackthorn quest was stopped.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    What ever happened to some of the cleanup rewards? Seems some have been removed from the cleanup officer.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Heard from someone claimed to have guildie going to a meeting with dev and was told the trader or the triton will be removed soon.  Can someone confirm it?  It has no small consequences to many of us.
    Then why would you even ask, if it has no small consequences to many of "you" ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Kyronix said:

Love it! Thanks
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited July 2020
    jelinidas said:
    What ever happened to some of the cleanup rewards? Seems some have been removed from the cleanup officer.

One of my guys could not see the things I couldn't afford.  I used a guy with lots of points and he saw everything.  Then logged back on the original, and he saw everything.

May be a weird glitch.  Seemed like everything is still there.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Thanks Pawain, this may be the case. The toon I was using did not have a lot of points. I will look again with another!
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    There have been a few other glitches on some of my characters as well in looking on menu's and in bags and boxes locked down  for one the box is empty for the next its got the items in it.  Change back to the other character and the items now appear. Very odd.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    In EC I've found that if I start an "Action" and move away before it finishes then try to open another container/corpse. The container looks empty until I click "stop action" 

May not be the same thing but something to check.
  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    Awesome! yay for more reasons to keep working those beacons. :)