IDOC House Placement

IDOC house placement is controlled by scripters that place every house as soon as the timer is up on the populated shards.  

The IDOC house sign should have a 'Get Ticket' system where you can apply to get the plot after it falls and then a winner is choosen.  If that winner doesn't place within 30 min of barrels dropping then its a free for all.   

At least everyone would get a chance.   The high end idoc plot market is controlled on ATL by scripters.  Period.  

System needs fixed. 

Comments

• GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    you cant do anything because this system has been changed essentially for scripters.
    Oh, yeah, and dev won't make it anti-script ofc.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited July 2020
    Theo said:
    IDOC house placement is controlled by scripters that place every house as soon as the timer is up on the populated shards.  

The IDOC house sign should have a 'Get Ticket' system where you can apply to get the plot after it falls and then a winner is choosen.  If that winner doesn't place within 30 min of barrels dropping then its a free for all.   

At least everyone would get a chance.   The high end idoc plot market is controlled on ATL by scripters.  Period.  

System needs fixed. 

Sounds like a good idea to have a raffle system instead.

That happened to the Abyss house (near to Cavern of the Rats) in my shard. Whoever wants will double click - I think it was a totem - to signup for the raffle. The winner takes the house. It would be good to have this.

However, I would appeal again to stop IDOC looting altogether and let the system pack the players items into a safe storage. If the player chooses to return later, charge him a fee to take back what he lost. Do not delete or let others loot his item, basically you denied him a chance to return.

I too lost one full castle of items including full set of soulstones on Origin Shard. Not everyone would return like me and start almost from scratch.

We are facing a player population crisis. Each house collapsed is one less player. Each packed house gone, is one veteran player most likely gone for good.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • I'm guessing their plate was pretty full when they re-vamped IDOC loot.  Baby steps i suppose.

I do hope they re-visit the way placing a home is done after an IDOC  because I think the OP is correct in his observation.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Some kind of raffle is a good idea. 
  • Yeah I didn't get the keep either, was fun to watch the show though.  
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    I made that offering to the boss and it was nixed... I really do think it should be a stone placed in as large a spot that will fix locked off and a 24 hour bidding window.     i doubt it will be even looked into. but who knows strange things do pop up in the Dev mind...