Shards missing EMs?

We have a few shards that are missing EMs, any word on how they are, we all hope they ok.  Sadly we know some EMs leave and we do understand when that happens, real life, burn out, wantt to go back to playing with guild mates and friends full time, etc..

Still we really wish to know if they are returning or if there is a search ongoing for new EMs to take over?
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598
Tagged:

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    How about we just do away with EM events! Very few actual shard players attend them any more.
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    KHAN said:
    How about we just do away with EM events! Very few actual shard players attend them any more.
    For shame!.. Every event I been to I have seen Actual Shard Players.  And I also have attended events across several other shards therefore your remark of Actual Shard Players is in fact BS.  Just because we are trapped on one shard with our houses does not mean we cannot play across other shards as Actual Shard Players.  You can do the same.  For the rest of your remark, do away with the EM events, *gasp* might as well close all our accounts and let them turn off the lights as we exit.  *winks*
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Drakelord said:
    KHAN said:
    For shame!.. Every event I been to I have seen Actual Shard Players.  And I also have attended events across several other shards therefore your remark of Actual Shard Players is in fact BS.  Just because we are trapped on one shard with our houses does not mean we cannot play across other shards as Actual Shard Players.  You can do the same.  For the rest of your remark, do away with the EM events, *gasp* might as well close all our accounts and let them turn off the lights as we exit.  *winks*
    The fact remains, roughly 90% of the EM "attendees" are just "Rare's Collectors/Gold Sellers". 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    KHAN said:
    Drakelord said:
    KHAN said:
    The fact remains, roughly 90% of the EM "attendees" are just "Rare's Collectors/Gold Sellers". 
    Not sure about which shard you are referring to, are you sure you are playing on official shard? So far my shard is full of local players, but we welcome cross-shard, rare collectors to join our shard and enjoy the ghost-making process. One more ghost is not too much during such event, no worries!!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Drakelord said:
    KHAN said:
    That's because you're one of the group that actually likes events and attends every one you can, and I envy you for that, but the amount of work they put into EMs and events is greater than the attendance given to them. We need INGAME events that players can attend based on THEIR available game time, not a timeframe given by someone else. Some of us still love the game as much as the next person, but have real life commitments.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.