Vendor Search. Approaching 1 Year on Atlantic, Broken As Ever and Still ***NO FIX***

usernameusername Posts: 687
edited July 2020 in Bugs
Vendor search has been rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019. We are now 11 months passed and there has not been a fix for this. To this day, right now, on Atlantic vendor search is broken. First vendor search of the day and I encounter this:

FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! FIX IT NOW! 
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408

it was way better but since the server crash...it s broken has hell....every time they patch the game they broke old stuff really annoying

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    I have been using it daily for some pretty specific searches to fit my suit. Works fine for me. What are you searching for. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    it was down long time this morning
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It works more than it did before.  It still breaks though.  Sometimes logging out and back in helps...sometimes you need to wait like 10 min...idk... :/
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I haven't experienced any problems with it, just tested on Atl.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    I haven't noticed much difference. Takes forever, but usually works for me.

Welcome back Mervyn

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    works for me also

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    To be honest, this do happen some time. The "Vendor Search" selection is also grey out for a while for a short moment too. I am guessing the server could be updating or refreshing the database from time to time, so it happened in such intervals. Most of the time I used are OK.

On the other hand, it may be good to be provide specific problems rather than a broad, "this is not working" comment. Be specific about the search term that causes this error. If you say it happens for all search term or implying so, I don't think anyone can help when that is clearly not the case.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs