We got great event repeat with Invasions, how about Banes?

Last 3 month i saw alot activity in Insasions event. It was great idea to bring that to community and also it was make me as newcommer to obtain items which was make me block from catchup olds.
Results was amazing, alot people participate, many fun.
So maybe you can look on possibility to reactivate Banes event next: https://www.uoguide.com/In_the_Shadow_of_Virtue_-_Rise_of_the_Bane_Chosen with event spawns it in Abyss Dungeon like it was on those event.
Its also must be very fun and also will make newcommers have possibility to obtain this mounts which make new people also have possibility to make Tamer with Bane builds.
  1. Do players agree that we need that event reactivate?6 votes
    1. Yes its great event and reactivate it would be awesome, fun and fait related playerbase
      83.33%
    2. Nope, i have some Bane already and i prefer to have advantage in game forever
      16.67%

Comments

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    The invasion event was nice,,,for the first 2 weeks. Went on way to long. Just wish they would do the old content more often, but for a shorter time. It keeps the interest.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Mesanna Already said no to bringing back Bane event 
  • TibaldTibald Posts: 3
    Skett said:
    Oh can u link me that answer, possible it have some argumentation to make me understand sense of that decision.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    It was at a M&G not sure which shard 
    transcript is on stratics 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Tibald said:b
    Skett said:
    Oh can u link me that answer, possible it have some argumentation to make me understand sense of that decision.
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    a trained nightmare is already comparable to a bane (or dread)

id be fine with just banes spawning again (for a while they spawned in the abyss) but no reason to re-do the bane event.  it would go against the uo lore.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    They are not comparable.
    Banes have a hidden defense, that doesnt count against training points. For pvp or pvm they are great. I woukd love if they were available again.