popping horses in fight

xxxVideoxxxVideo Posts: 59
Whats the point to play garg or have ninjitsu if you can instantly pop out of a backpack a brand new horse,16 anniversary or vvv one?
Meanwhile fly and animal form can be actually interrupted while popping horse can't.
I mean i could really farm em horses and use em myself, but what if the devs actually fix broken mechanics?
Adding a flag that will prevent using them in battle will take like 10 minutes of a generic coder, lets see how many months we would need to wait here.

Comments

• xxxVideoxxxVideo Posts: 59
    bumpppppp
  • CodyCody Posts: 30
    This isn’t a bug not sure what your issue is 
    Cody said:
    This isn’t a bug not sure what your issue is 
    i mean no one told its a bug been told its just broken overall.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2020
    I also don't consider this a bug.

Let us consider some things. VvV mounts dissapear all the time as they run out of battle readiness. (at cost 500 silver they spawn with 8/20) and purchasing essence of courage for 250 increases by 1. Each time the pet dies it loses 1 point. in a typical large fight you can expect your pet to die say 3 times. So it will dissapear... So you have no way of resurrecting it. I think if someone wishes to spend 500 silver on a VvV mount to remount (even if their mount has not dissapeared) this to me would fall under fair game. Afterall, the mounts are player bound and this encourages VvV town action. Obtaining silver for mounts is the main reason players participate in VvV towns. If the mounts weren't player bound and people just purchased them off of vendors then this would maybe be a different story, however they are.

If the dev team agreed with @xxxVideo that this was a bug, they could simply make the warhorse statuettes uninsurable, this would really discourage the use of them.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

vVv horses is less issue, 16anni horses are
    i am still sure most of communty doesn't like the way you pop out and instantly mount a horse from backpack, that is lame, except of those guys who abuse that.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002