big rant about scroll books and cursed scrolls..

power scroll books and books of alacrity are a blessed container and your cursed scrolls do not fall out on death like they should.... scrolls are cursed.... therefore in a non direct way making a blessed container for cursed scrolls.... yeah.. you can't put scrolls in a book without being locked down in a house... but you can carry 300 cursed scrolls in a book in container per character pack... when you die with a book on you the scrolls are cursed.... they should all fall out..

Comments

• TownieTownie Posts: 20
    Thats dumb logic you got there.
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168

Townie said:
    Thats dumb logic you got there.

lets all have a blessed container where you dont have to have insurance and it will bless cursed items so if your carrying them they dont drop when you die, and also can't be stolen, if you're carrying a 300 in 1 item in your pack
  • That's an interesting take...
    I'm going to completely disagree. You can't insert or remove scrolls while they're in your pack. There is no way for this to be abused at spawns. It's fine the way it is in that regard. I do think they should be usable in a bank box though.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    you can remove scrolls at any time
    just can't put them in a  book unless they are locked down
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Why do you want to carry 300 power scrolls on you?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    It is not the 300 but a way to transport power scrolls in Fel without having to worry about what happens if you are PK'ed.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I'm with Pawain on this one, and mystified. Why on earth would you carry a book of scrolls around with you? I can see no reason for it. Even if you were transporting them from house to bank you'd recall. 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Scroll books and cursed scrolls are working as intended.
This discussion has been closed.