Is this too much to ask ?

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited June 2020 in General Discussions
I would like a context drop down menu selection for Meditate, for my pets. This one in particular has 120 med, I should be able to activate it, because I'm monitoring it and it's passive med only and that's just wrong in my opinion @Kyronix

We have a "Stop" command, we should also have a Meditate..imo. Before anyone brings this argument, yes, pets are crazy easy to 120 their med/focus, but I still had to pay for the damn scroll and to only get passive regeneration is wrong and everyone should agree ;-) If I we can't get the ability added, then the cap should be automatically adjusted to 120 without the use of scrolls.

In fact I"m a firm believer that this isn't functioning properly anyway. Put 120 med on your character, now put a suit on with 28-30 MR, now cast chiv spells at the same rate as your pet, and see who runs out of mana first, guaranteed it will be your pet.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I guess it was...lol
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Probably.  Would be neato if they had all pet abilities actionable.  From spirit speak to spells and abilities.  Seems out of scope for them.  
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    How many mana regen items is your pet wearing? @Garth_Grey
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Nikard said:
    How many mana regen items is your pet wearing? @ Garth_Grey
    None, however you can add mana regen when training them. This just like with wearing mana regen pieces is added to the natural regen.  So his comparison is quite accurate.