EC HEalth bars not updating

Hi All,

Having issues with the EC health bars not updating, sometimes clicking on the bars refreshes them other times it doesn't help.

Tried playing in settings with the refresh rate, doesn't seem to change anything.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Are you leaving your cursor on top of the health bar?  If so, they won't update for me either.
  • TynkTynk Posts: 41
    no, cursor is all over the place casting and targeting things. seems to update fine for the first few minutes then stops.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Pinco's version?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I have the same issue and I do not use Pinco's. During normal PvM the health bars update but after doing an invasion for a while the health bars stop updating. Reloading the UI helps a few times but after a while I need to log out and restart the client.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Tynk uses vanilla EC as I do.  This has been happening since day dot of the EC, reported over and over and over again and is never fixed. Funny thing is if, if I have say three clients running and in use, the health bars only lock on one client the other two will operate normally with bars updating, no idea what causes it.  If I have one client running sometimes they lock up sometimes they don't, I find reloading the UI really freezes me up so I tend to log in and out to reset them.  Still may need to relog again after that.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Same issue here, it is irritating and has caused WOD to be missed at 32% hp.

HP not updating is a critical bug.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • TynkTynk Posts: 41
    Seth said:
    Same issue here, it is irritating and has caused WOD to be missed at 32% hp.

HP not updating is a critical bug.

More irritating when you or your pet surprise die.. but yes it is critical.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Last night I was hunting plunderbeacons, since invasion is super boring... First hour or so, the HP bar on the orcs were fine. Then suddenly some, not all the health bars start to "malfunction". 

There are other critical bugs like the journal is not always showing the latest info. I have to do "something" to force it to scroll up. 

Some says EC can attract new players better but it is getting worse, not better over the years.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    This happens in the CC as well, usually in larger groups for me, so i think it may be a server side communication error.