Might as well not schedule a Gov Meeting this Month

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
Voting started today and will not finish till Sunday night.  Also there is no one running for Minoc or Vesper, so those seats will be empty at the next meeting.  We normally had our meeting the 2nd Sunday of the month at 7pm CDT.   However we will be still well inside the voting period that Sunday so no one can rightly say who is the Governor till next Monday the 15th.  Any meeting scheduled after that period will have a few empty seats besides Vesper and Minoc.

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• briannabrianna Posts: 22
    i just want to say thank you for penalizing a UO player for having a real life...when you scheduled the previous meeting on mother's day and then kicked me from the trinsic gov position you reminded me that real life is more important than any game and when you can't make your own events and the govenors have to run the meeting because you "forgot" about us but when we miss we get the boot....well thanks
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I decided not to run because I hadn't been making the meetings this last term. And I haven't been playing that much due to hurting too much to sit. I know the meeting time was changed so some could be able to attend. But having it on holidays really messed me up. And I guess I'm just a lil burned out on all of it right now. If needed, I could take the governorship, just so the buff would be active... but I wouldn't be going to any of the meetings. Usually I tend to miss them due to my husbands health issues or as of late, my own.

If the shard wants to do shrine battles or treasure maps... weekends during the day would  be a good time. I could provide the maps & fragments. (I heard the invasions are ending mid June)
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited June 2020
    I log in to check the EMs\town cryers, nothing is schedule and also my char (Last months Gov) has had her title removed, pending the final results of the elections, so I am assuming we are not going to have any meetings this evening.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598