Yew invasion broken

quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
Humanoids void monsters are spawning in Yew says the town crier on Catskills, been broken all day there is no red invaders at all , at start there was thieves , but nothing else @Kyronix come fix this

Comments

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    It's back to normal another town spawned, I'm not sure sure if a GM came to fix it, and I'm not sure either what's causing it but could we get an eventual hotfix @Kyronix ? doe you know what's thE cause does it always do that in Yew only ?
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    We are investigating the issue.  It's a troublesome issue to track down, since we don't know exactly what's causing it and it isn't 100% reproducible and it can happen across multiple cities.  Eventually we hope to deploy a hotfix to resolve it.
    Thanks for the report
    So if it happens again , we just call a GM ? or come here and report it with your name tag ?
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    It died again was in Minoc before server down, town crier still says Minoc but nothing there.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    edited May 2020
    @Chrille was this on Catskills?

@quickblade Page a GM and they can get it resolved for you.  If you encounter the issue reply with any additional details such as the shard it occurs on, whether you encounter the issue around server maintenance periods, whether you were in the middle of fighting invasion creatures and it just stopped or whether you just came into the city with no creatures despite what the town crier says.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Yup, Cats is broken.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Yes it was on Catskills, and I paged a gm aswell. Got an email that thanked me for the input. Now we know that its enough to page a gm.
    temporary fix isnt enought in my opinion this should be really investigated more and hotfixed 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    temporary fix isnt enought in my opinion this should be really investigated more and hotfixed 

And, yes, that's the plan, but as Kyronix has already said, it's troublesome to track down, so any additional information you can give, as Kyronix's second post says, will help. What are the answers to the questions he's asked?
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    @Kyronix Moonglow Sonoma is now broken! The Titan spawned just before server down. When the server came back up, there was no Titan, and no spawn. The town crier still says Moonglow is being invaded but nothing is here. FYI, at least 5 characters paged a GM over an hour ago, but nothing has changed, and no response from a GM. Please help.

If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    last time this happened on Siege it took half the day to fix. Check back in about 6 hours or so