https://www.uoguide.com/Main_Page
Can anyone access it? Hope it's not gone forever

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    Dang.  

"This domain has expired. Is this your domain?  Renew Now!"

That doesn't look good.
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    It began having problems late April.  After about a week, it came back, with the following message on the top of each page:
    • May 4, 2020: The site is experiencing some issues for the first time in many years. Working on it.
    The domain name loss is new, today I think.  Hopefully the owner is in a situation to renew his domain and get the site back up.  If he needs financial help, it is likely he could find some donors to get it going again.  I find the site to be invaluable, even if sometimes out of date.  Before the problems began, I would sometimes update a page when I saw it was needed.

Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    I´m at a loss here! I don´t think I can even play without UOguide, it´s so easy to search monsters, items, tips... The OU wiki is fuine, but nowhere near as easy to use, even if its current. I need my uoguide!!!

I´ll even chip in if funds are needed!  
  • AenvarAenvar Posts: 42
    Archangel said:
    I´m at a loss here! I don´t think I can even play without UOguide, it´s so easy to search monsters, items, tips... The OU wiki is fuine, but nowhere near as easy to use, even if its current. I need my uoguide!!!

I´ll even chip in if funds are needed!  
    Agreed, I tried using the wiki today, I like it but it doesn't come close... UOguide was so fast and convenient, I hope we get a chance to see it back online (soon!)
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    It's up.