What are the Specs of the Brit. Ship before I buy it.

Every where i look for info on this damn thing, it only tells me cargo-hold size & 9 cannon capacity.

If you want my real life money, please tell me the complete specs of the Brittanian Ship...

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    what are you looking for, other than the information contained on this page?

• Nazghoul_MortisNazghoul_Mortis Posts: 121
    edited June 2020
    What is the "Durability" & "Cannon Damage" ..?
    These are not listed.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Before you buy one from the UOStore check VS and call out in Gen Chat to see if someone is selling one.  I got one on Atl for 30M and when you think about what other 1000 Sov items go for that is half price
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    They were not given when the ship was introduced. I'm sorry, I don't have that information.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    It has more durability and has the same damage as the Tokyo and gargoyle ship 
    orc ship does the most damage and are fairly cheap now 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Works great if you do charbdys. Won't get skuttled as fast as the rest.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    they are big and slow you can place two single tile house add on's ! i do wish they did as much or more damage than the orc ship but over all a lot of fun especially for guild events etc
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    I also like to take mine to Corgul.  I get a map find a close port, have the oarsman go to the island. Back out of the area then gate everyone on board. Boom, 10 seconds later and the group is on the island.

Does not matter if it is slow. I'm the only one on it.

Use Orc Ships for Beacons and Pirates.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    McDougle said:
    they are big and slow you can place two single tile house add on's ! i do wish they did as much or more damage than the orc ship but over all a lot of fun especially for guild events etc

ALL ships sail at the same speed, that was corrected several year ago.  Wish they'd do that with the rowboats.
    Cool.  Guess thats why the info page does not mention speed.  The Brit ship looks like its slower cause of the size maybe.  I never raced anyone.

Pumpkin rowboat is horribly slow.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    The Brit ship WAS slow when it first came out but they changed that sometime back.  I even didn't believe them right after they said it changed so i got one of each of the ships, each on different account and raced them side by side and sure enough, all were the same speed.  However there's some other speed thing that I believe is side or angular movement and some of the ships stats say they're better than the other but that's not a biggie for me so I haven't even checked that, nor worried about it.
    ALL rowboats are disgustingly slow, I understand they should be a bit slower but good grief, this is
    "grow your beard" while you row across a small water space.

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    You can also get one for free as a Brit Library reward. 
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    not free .. more like 150m at the library