house placement scriting issue after idocs

2»

Comments

• TyberiaesTyberiaes Posts: 3
    I request that the thread be locked its just a big flaming pile of crap.
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    sorry @Mariah trying ot keep it clean but these ppl insist that they a)  know how it works and b) never manage to win and hi terina  im not a brand new account at Garth I am Pan i have been doing idocs since I came back a year ago and used to do them years ago when I played, Terina you dont need to take a break just cause these guys feel your cheating somehow. and the tile method ONLY works if it coincides with the new house placement method. so lets say tile d poofs at the same time as the other item poofs then yeah the house placement worked that time, but it doesnt mean the tile system still works it just means the methods coincided with each other
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
    Some idocer I am (well, retired now, the idocs of the past, like over 10 years ago are long gone, never to return), I play EC and have never heard of this tile exploit, or whatever you lot are talking about. If scripting or exploits like this are ever dealt with I would be fascinated to know how it worked just so I can understand why certain players always placed the good houses. 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
    Leonidas said:
    What the heck is an invisible tile? 

When the house collapse an invisible tile is placed at the SW corner of the previous , also known as "no draw" tile.
    That tile contain the info of when the area will be available to replot. There is quite a few people using a script that can read that tile and when the tile vanish, they can replot the house in .0000001 sec.
    This information leaked from the elite, was recently made available on other forums amd how to use and all, than fre months ago, people like me and others went to TC and showed @ Kyronix  and he WAS aware and he said that nothing would be addressed on that matter bc they were too busy working on the Idoc revamp and we even asked why not address both at the same time, since 1 is related to the other. So there you have Nabin. A normal player can only dream about place any 18x18 or keep and Lunas and Castles, nothing is currently done manual and this uo junk guy is plotting them all and he dont even care about... so I hope that by now , making these kind of posts public, the Devs can finally find some time and address the issue. So far the best idea I heard from players is to raffle the plot, just like the New Mag system, back in the days.

I thought I had seen it all in this game, how on EARTH is this allowed to happen????????
  • PrissyPPrissyP Posts: 24
    funny that the same people (partners) are asking Mariah to close this topic so bad, because their little secret is now open to public. 
    @JackFlashUk ; this is happening for years and believe me the Devs do know about, when they were working with the Idocs change on TC, quite few people asked @Kyronix if He would address the issue at the same time as they were working with the Idocs (which makes a lot of sense to do so) and for our surprise he answered that they had no plans to address this problem at this time.
    but now that Idocs are changed and quite few people are really upset on how the same group of people aka partners, are getting all the plots by hand as they say, when most the people know they are using the secret tile exploit. @Mesanna ; this is not fair to all players.  and @mariah please don't close the topic, We are all trying to expose a real problem in the game and by doing via emails and M&G is not working, as they don't answer this type of problematic topic, so maybe now, by public exposing the situation, more voices will address the matter.
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    edited June 2020
     its the NW corner btw not the SW and again he DID address the issue its just apparently most ppl havent figured out the new system yet. which is kinda funny seeing how the new system is very obvious
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     :D at last 2 posts. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    should be an emergency to resolve on atl still going on
  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    So how do you place normally now? Is there a legit way of knowing when the spot is ready for placement or do you have to just sit and wait for the barrels to disappear?
  • SinaSina Posts: 32
    Enough!!! 
    @Mesanna and @Kyronix 
    when??? pls tell us when?? 
    so many people already reported that people are exploiting the S%^#T of the invisible tile at the SW corner, the same people using auto placing houses and keeps and castles, leaving no chance to anyone, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS REQUEST AND MAKE A RAFFLE SYSTEM. But please @kyronix SAY SOMETHING!!!
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited July 2020
    Sina said:
    Enough!!! 
    @ Mesanna and @ Kyronix  
    when??? pls tell us when?? 
    so many people already reported that people are exploiting the S%^#T of the invisible tile at the SW corner, the same people using auto placing houses and keeps and castles, leaving no chance to anyone, PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS REQUEST AND MAKE A RAFFLE SYSTEM. But please @ kyronix SAY SOMETHING!!!
    Sorry @Sina , It has become obvious to everyone that, unless you are one of the devs "protected players" you and I are "SoL". They have ZERO desire in enforcing ANY rule against the cheaters/RMT people. @Mesanna ;
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • SinaSina Posts: 32
    is not about the enforce or anything, is the lack of customer support, most companies when you send an email, they reply back. I sent 3 or 4 emails to mesanna and she don't reply at all, she clearly said that @Kyronix doesn't have an email because everything need to pass by her hand 1st, that I went to TC and explained to Kyronix and he just flat out ignored. I went to the M&G on Atlantic, that was scheduled from 7 to 9pm ET, I showed up at 7:50pm and Mesanna was answering 2 people and than they all left, before 8pm???, than You come here to the official channel and post and post and post and tag them and they simple don't answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!