Davies' Locker Breaks Eodon Maps?

JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
Eodon Maps, when placed into the Davies' Locker, turn into Ter Mur maps and then, when you pull them back out, show a map of Ter Mur but no "X" - because the coordinates on the maps are still Eodon.

These five maps are all Eodon - not Ter Mur - you can tell by the coordinates.

These are the same five maps, pulled out and decoded by my TMapper ...

Can't we fix this already?!

~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    If you go to Eodon can you dig them up anyway.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited May 2020
    this broke a while ago, I reported it myself, and has since been fixed. I believe those maps have been in the locker for a while? More recent maps I have added to davies, read and dug have been fine - though they still show as 'termur' in the locker menu.
    As @Lord_Frodo has said, the co-ordinates are still valid and will allow you to find the map.
    To help a little I have very roughly marked the locations on this copy of the Eodon grid map.

Personally, I would put the first two back in the locker and wait for them to re-set :D
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Ter Mur maps aren't really worth the bother. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    KHAN said:
    Why’s that ?
    I have 2 rugs in Ter Mur should I empty them in tram instead ? 
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Skett said:
    KHAN said:
    Why’s that ?
    I have 2 rugs in Ter Mur should I empty them in tram instead ? 
    My mistake I meant Eodon maps, not Ter Mur. But honestly, I haven't bothered much with any of them since the "revamp".
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Eodon maps are fun for a group.  Lots of NOOB deaths.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.