Suggestion: Cross breeding of pets to produce new types or colors of creatures

Having just harvested the black snake plant seeds that were the result of plant cross pollination I was wondering why not have the option to cross breed pets.

Cross breed a ridable horse with a dragon to get a ridable Pegasus. Cross breed a lion with an eagle to get a sphynx.  Cross breed a bear and a pig for a bear-pig.

Of course there should be great danger. There should be a large chance to produce some thing horrible like a plague beast.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    That would be cool. We could get eggs and fertilize them with other pet type vial of juice.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    YES YES YES
  • Very cool idea.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    It would be cool to cross bread night mares and fire stead 
    chicken lizards and dragon turtles lol 
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    TimSt said:
    Having just harvested the black snake plant seeds that were the result of plant cross pollination I was wondering why not have the option to cross breed pets.

Cross breed a ridable horse with a dragon to get a ridable Pegasus. Cross breed a lion with an eagle to get a sphynx.  Cross breed a bear and a pig for a bear-pig.

Of course there should be great danger. There should be a large chance to produce some thing horrible like a plague beast.
    Have you been watching to much shrek with the kids. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I think it’s a good idea, but to limit the type that can cross breed. I cannot imagine how a dragon can breed with a mouse...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    is this what you want?