OUR APOLOGY

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
Our apology to that lone red at the Blight Grove. I am sure you were not expecting that freight train of PAS people to run you over last night. We fully expected you to call your buddies but we never saw them. Either they were not around or you are really a lone red in Felucca.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598
Tagged:

Comments

• PooPoo Posts: 41
    that's funny.

not because you rolled a red but using freight train and PAS in the same sentence!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Poo said:
    that's funny.

not because you rolled a red but using freight train and PAS in the same sentence!
    I am sure he did not expect to see such a large group there, the first two PAS member attacked right away and the rest followed suit as they appeared on the felucca side of Blight Grove.  I did not even get a shot off as he was dead when I came thru the gate.  Our main concern was why was he alone and were there friends coming to assist him.  We decided to go ahead and enter the dungeon using our keys and would all wait to leave as a group afterward.  Still, it's hard doing that one at a time down the ladder, I was first and had cast a gate to trammel side and all in the party hit the gate as soon as they pop out of the dungeon.

When we finished the trammel side we discussed going back to the felucca side and all went again, no reds but that one red was there as a ghost, seems he was waiting for a resing or healer but we had already entered the dungeon.

Leaving was a carbon copy of our last visit, I was first out casting gate to trammel once more we all exit felucca done for the evening.  Our red ghost was nowhere to be seen this time, we assume he was running to get a resing from some location.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Nice job. There is a "well known" player/cheater/scripter/RMT person who multiboxxed abcess in Fel Blighted Grove for a good while, with like 10 throwers. He actually does/did this on several shards. You might have interrupted his nightly cheating :). Unless he has been banned already. (doubtful, but one can hope). 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!