Chamber of Virtues

On Origin, nothing seems to have changed in the Chamber of Virtues.  The patch notes say, "Monks at the Chamber of Virtue will now provide an informative gump when double clicked to link with the Town Cryer article on the Virtues."  However, nothing happens when you double click on them nor does there seem to be anything new on their context menus.

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    May require a full maintenance cycle before this kicks in.  Will double check tomorrow (later today)
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    I'm still not seeing anything from the monks on Izumo, Baja, Origin, or Test Center.
    This will be resolved in the next update to these shards.
    edited April 2018
    I was able to get the new gump to come up once or twice by clicking on one of the monks in the Chamber of Virtues.  But most of the time when I click on them, nothing happens.  

Is there just some kind of lag for the gump to show up??  Also, it seems like they MIGHT be more prone to showing the gump if they are standing on one of the tiles or the steps around a tile when you click on them, but that just doesn't seem right.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The next update to the shards is scheduled for today, as per the current publish notes.
    I was testing it on Test Center after it was updated yesterday afternoon, Mariah.
    Mariah said:
    The next update to the shards is scheduled for today, as per the current publish notes.
    Here is a screenshot I just took of the new gump on Test Center, Mariah.  It took a lot of clicking to make this come up, which is why I'm posting.  It should come up the first try on the first monk you see in there.  It shouldn't take clicking on each one of them repeatedly to finally get it to show up at all.

You were likely too far away to interact with the monk.  Stand closer and it should work 100% of the time.
    Kyronix said:
    You were likely too far away to interact with the monk.  Stand closer and it should work 100% of the time.
    Thank you, that's what was needed.