Binding Scrolls

When I have 3.7 stuck in a binding scroll - why can't I eat the 3.7?  Why does it have to combine neatly to a 5.0?   

Also when I have 2/8 scrolls in it to bind - why can't I axe it to get the 2 scrolls back out?  

Those seem like simple additions to make these useful.  As it is - I don't use them cause I don't want my scrolls tied up until I have the full number to bind.  

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    YES YES YES  When they came out with the Pet Training Pub they should have made it possible to undo those binders  @Kyronix @Bleak
  • vortexvortex Posts: 200
    Love it if you could up undo the binders!
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    easy anwser to you dont bind them.... you can have 300 in a transcendence book for 1 lockdown...
    Fortis said:
    easy anwser to you dont bind them.... you can have 300 in a transcendence book for 1 lockdown...
    Binders came out long before the books so to keep item counts we used binders because nobody wanted 105, 110 or 115s.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Ya I had around 8 115 Tactics I wish I could have removed to put on pets.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    AMEN

• TheoTheo Posts: 169
    Exactly.  Plus sometimes I'd be binding up pinks and not have the 5.0 finished but someone wants to use it or I want to use it - why can't I just use it like a pink? What the heck is the problem?  It still requires someone to craft the binder.  Why can't I swallow it before it turns into another pink?  I don't get it.    Honestly - I wish you could just bind right out of the books.  But then that would make too much sense. 
    IMHO the day the books came out is the day we should have been able to just drop them in the book and get all our scrolls back.  Scrollbinders were created to help relieve lockdowns and then what do they do they make books to do the same thing,then they come out with pet training its like they were trying to make another power scroll market oh wait that is exactly what they did.