Where did customer support disappear to?

So I am finally coming back to UO after about a decade long break and put in a ticket to link my old account to my email. They quickly responded (less than 24 hours saying they need a bunch of information to verify that I am me. I replied once I got all the info together and again within 24 hours they let me know that they were satisfied and all they needed was the email address (master account) to which I wanted my UO account linked. I replied again to answer their request. 

That reply was on Feb 26. I have since then replied with the same email every few days and there continues to be no response. It’s now March 9th.

Did customer service shut down?  Is there a means to contact customer service besides email cause that seems to be on ignore. 

Comments

• vortexvortex Posts: 200
    edited March 2020
    Our customer service...

• I had the same issue. Fortunately you can link the email account yourself if you have the original uo information such as the user name and original password.  It sounds like you're set for linking. Give the old google a look I've forgotten exactly how I did it and it was a pain in the butt... but i found a guide online that worked for me. The uo website has some tips too: https://uo.com/linking-accounts/  ;

Good luck!! 
  • I had the same issue. Fortunately you can link the email account yourself if you have the original uo information such as the user name and original password.  It sounds like you're set for linking. Give the old google a look I've forgotten exactly how I did it and it was a pain in the butt... but i found a guide online that worked for me. The uo website has some tips too: https://uo.com/linking-accounts/  ;

Good luck!! 

WRONG!!

This is the perfect example on How people get all wrong!
    • You can change emails as many time as you want on origin.com
    • you can change ORIGIN 1st and last name anytime you want.
    • You can change ORIGIN secret question anytime you want.
    BUT all those information is NOT the main information that is on the UO account when you first created. ONLY support can unlink an account and Only if you have the original Information when the account was 1st created. 
    If you need to take 1 account of your main email or add 1 account, ONLY support can do that and like mentioned before can take from 1 to 10 days to be answered!

• MordredMordred Posts: 102
    I heard off 4 different people trying to get in touch with customer support and no answer.

I know the Devs are working from home.
    What about the *cough* support?
    I also know that you contact EA and they have no clue what is UO Game.
  • BooBoo Posts: 10
    Strange, I was in r same situation last week, they died it for me I'm 3 days.

The was an issue with them being unable to read my email (no one else had the issue) so they have be a broadsword address to send to.