No merchant ships spawning in Tokuno?

Has anyone else noticed the lack of merchant ships in Tokuno?  I have sailed around the Tokuno Islands on Pacific a few times and encountered zero merchant ships.  Has their spawning been turned off during the ToT event?

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I spent two day looking for em as well, none for an hour then a bunch would spawn, then none again and in the two days I was  out pirating there, i came across ONE beacon, I was almost ready to post on here that they were non existent until that one showed.  But yes there is something seriously wrong with the spawn there now, it is NOT like it was before beacons, it is a lot worse than that, never used to have any problem finding merchants or pirates, now it seems for ages they just disappear.  @Bleak @Kyronix

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited April 2020
    When I look for Beacons I have no problem finding both types of ships.  At least the ships and Beacons came back, for a couple of days there was only one or two in Tokuno after they modified it to help the Sleeping Dragon Spawn.  Sink whatever is there. new stuff will spawn.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I notice same problem for weeks on PAC there won’t be anything for hours then it will start to spawn 
    beacons don’t spawn fast enough at all
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Pawain said:
    When I look for Beacons I have no problem finding both types of ships.  At least the ships and Beacons came back, for a couple of days there was only one or two in Tokuno after they modified it to help the Sleeping Dragon Spawn.  Sink whatever is there. new stuff will spawn.

I spent about 2 hours sailing the whole of tokuno and couldn't find a single ship of any type to sink. So bit hard to sink anything that's there when there is nothing lol.  I had the tracker going the whole time and the only thing that came up were player boats.  I ended up logging in frustration and then logged back in an hour later and found 2 ships.  As I said in 2 days came across ONE beacon. Something is definitely wrong with the spawn there.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    Thats what happened on LS for 2 days then it went back to normal.  I went to Tram for a day, that was horrible.
  • SnuggsSnuggs Posts: 3
    I'm on Atlantic and have also noticed erratic spawn. Very few Beacons, Several Pirate Ships but no merchant ships. :(
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    This is very annoying having to look for hours and not find anything 

• Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    I saw a beacon floating around in the Tokuno area as I was wandering around on land today. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
    If you want ships you find Beacons. If you want Beacons you find ships. Have to kill stuff for new stuff to spawn.