Treasures maps with wrong facet

KeldKeld Posts: 19
I guess this is a bug. Im hunting in Yomotsu Mines and all maps that i get there come with Malas facet instead Tokuno.

I use the Enhanced Client and another bug is that i get a small piece of blackrock of artifact. 

So that is it.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Maps in underground areas of Tokuno are Malas facet, this is not a bug.
    Blackrock as a drop IS a bug, but it's a historic bug relating to the ToT event which will not, at this time, be fixed.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Mariah said:
    Blackrock as a drop IS a bug, but it's a historic bug relating to the ToT event which will not, at this time, be fixed.
    Seems like maybe our developers should make up their mind... are they Malas or Tokuno... Malas maps drop, but so do ToT drops... maybe I’m wrong but kinda seems like it should be one or the other...
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    edited April 2020
    Furthermore, just to further illustrate a point here... Fandancers in the UNDERGROUND area of the Fandancer Dojo drop TOKUNO maps... *emphasis added*
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Sorry, I can only refer you to the earlier post on this topic and the reply from Misk

• KeldKeld Posts: 19
    Mariah said:
    Thank you Mariah! Living and Learning :D