This is your #1 priority: WE NEED A FIX FOR ATLANTIC VENDOR SEARCH NOW. This is unacceptable.

usernameusername Posts: 696
edited April 2020 in General Discussions
I, along with many other players on Atlantic, find it unacceptable that it has been SEVEN MONTHS since vendor search has been rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019. We need a hot-fix or publish, or whatever it takes to get it done, to be pushed out NOW.
  1. Not tomorrow
  2. Not the next publish
  3. Not when you get around to it
NOW

The level of incompetence displayed where we do not have a vital part of the game on the most populated server working for SEVEN MONTHS is beyond comprehension.

FIX IT

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    This post is a bit vague.
  • usernameusername Posts: 696
    DJAd said:
    This post is a bit vague.
    NOW

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    LOL

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Thank you for your emphatic feedback. There is a thread you have already started here: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/6211/vendor-search-completely-broken#latest

Please continue to use that thread.
    I will leave this thread here in case the issue has not been noticed.