ToT disabled for EJ?

GrimGrim Posts: 16
Just curious, because the wiki for EJ says they can participate in ToT but the system says I cannot.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited March 2020
    The wiki refers to Treasures of Tokuno style events. Those are the more recent Halloween "Treasures of" events. This older event dates from before EJ and so, sorry, EJ can't get the drops.

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    EJ should not be able to participate. This is a good thing! 
  • GrimGrim Posts: 16
    I can understand that, but it probably shouldn't say you can "take part in Treasures of Tokuno Style Events" when you cannot participate in ToT itself. Maybe just change it to say EJ can participate on some/most global quest arcs. 

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/beginning-the-adventure/endless-journey/

Where Can you go?

You may roam freely in all lands and dungeons up to and including Stygian Abyss Expansion undertaking quests, gaining virtues (except Justice), gaining city loyalty or tackling the Void Pool (earning points to spend with Vela the Sorceress). You may also take part in Vice Versus Virtue and Treasures of Tokuno Style Events, board a classic style boat launched by a subscribing player; If high Seas has been purchased, may also board a high seas ship launched by a subscribing player. May take part in Champion Spawns and may join a guild to facilitate these activities. You can receive Mondain’s Legacy resources.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited March 2020
    Treasures of Tokuno Style Events do not include Treasures of Tokuno.

:D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    About time they did something right.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I am not really sure about changing the page for this. Turning on the old, pre EJ event, ToT, is an unscheduled, unprecedented happening in response to a global situation. Under normal circumstances, as Kyronix has already said, it wouldn't have been done this way. If the event is ever repeated in a planned, intended, way I'm sure there would be some updates applied and the wiki information would be correct as it stands.
  • GrimGrim Posts: 16
    Sounds good Mariah. Thanks for your consideration :)
  • Are the tokuno neon dyes not available during this round of TOT? 
    The Major Dyes are in the UO Store now.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I am disappointed that EJ are excluded, specially when in these days people are stuck at home and strapped for cash. But I understand why, and it is what it is. However, just for the record, EJ cannot EARN the drops directly, but they CAN turn them in and choose a major. There are plenty of things that EJ can do to trade for the minors from other players.
    Easy fix for EJ Accounts, it is called SUB.